Former Gartan Addicts #9

I missed the other JG appearances. The only one I saw was JG on Leno. Anyway, JG called in on Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning. I didn't catch the whole thing. When I switched to it, she was saying something like if she offered a really good role, then that's what makes her leave her "nest". I assume she was asked if it's hard for her to leave Violet or something along that line. She also said "The Kingdom" is due to come out in April. :thinking: Then Ryan asked her if she's anywhere close to her figure before the baby. She said definitely not but she said she thinks she can do it if necessary. I think she lost the weight already. ;)

Now the good news. MV's doing a pilot for ABC. YAY! :woot: All the news links are posted over at VF. Jill, maybe BC can be one his co-stars. :P

Oh happy day!! :jump: YAY!!! :woot: I was so excited when I read that MV was going to be back on my weekly TV, I almost choked on my breakfast. :lol: Please don't let this be a soapy drama like Desperate Housewives. I want it to be more serious like a West Wing. :hide:

If BC could be included I'd be in heaven. What do I need to do to make that happen? :P

I saw all of JG's guest appearances. I actually thought she's thinner now than she's ever been. :thinking:

^ How to get BC on MV's pilot? :Ponder: Maybe write a gazillion letters to the production company and ABC. Or, wait for BC at Equinox and tell him to go get one of those remaining roles. :P :lol: It's wishful thinking but MV & BC could have talked about it during GG party.

MV: How about joining me in ABC's new pilot?
BC: Sure, why not. I just got married and could use the steady work.

I don't know why but BC was the first person I could think of as a great co-star when I read about the MV's pilot this morning. Must be Jill's influence. :P

From people.com, JG's response when asked about an Alias movie:
Do you think there's any hope of an Alias movie? Tina Manco, Centerville, Ohio
I don't think so. I haven't heard anything about it. You guys would have to go crazy and demand it!

JG's Q&A

I know, it's Friday and I'm procrastinating, but this is definitely more fun than real work. :lol:

ETA: Update. There's a small MV pic (an old) in the current issue of People. It's under the INSIDER column. They just mentioned the Alias mini-reunion at Orso.

Like old times: Jennifer Garner shared a veggies pizza with Victor Garber and her ex, Michael Vartan, at Hollywood's Orso Jan. 17. "It was a mini-Alias reunion," says a witness. "They were having a terrific time."

ETAA: I guess it's still me and I don't want to double-post. :D 🎂 Katy!!! 🎂

Speaking of pilots, Victor Garber has also signed up for another legal drama pilot called "Eli Stone." It's written by Greg Berlanti (Bros & Sis) and Jonny Lee Miller is also in the cast. Spydaddy really wants to be a high powered lawyer huh?! :lol:

HECK YES!!! MV has a new pilot on ABC. I'm almost positive it wil get picked up. Sounds like one heck of a good show. I hope he does get a strong cast around him. I can't wait!!!

Alias Star Gets New Alias, and Other Such Mildly Funny Quips

Former Alias star Michael Vartan will be otherwise known as (zing!) a high-powered CEO in an upcoming pilot for ABC.

The as-yet-to-be titled drama will follow a group of four friends who have just been made CEOs of their fast-paced corporate jobs, reports Zap2it.com. Vartan will play the “moral centre” of the series.

Vartan has taken starring roles in two films since Alias ended its run last season, the horror movie Rogue and the drama Jolene. Both will be released in theatres later this year.

http://www.dose.ca/tv/story.html?id=0e7f69...46a&k=53285

Charles McDougall ("Desperate Housewives") has signed on to direct Jon Harmon Feldman's drama pilot, about four dysfunctional but lovable CEOs. McDougall won an Emmy for directing "Housewives'" pilot and helmed the first two installments of Showtime's upcoming drama "The Tudors."

TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource

Morning! :hi:

It's been 2 weeks (who's couting? :P), I think we need a new MV pic! *paging Dani, the picture goddess*

ETA: For the MV memorabilia collectors, FTD put up a few MV items up on eBay. Thee's an autographed hockey puck and stick and another Snoopy hockey jersey.

What's with MV and the Snoopy hockey jerseys? :lol: I really don't get why they have Snoopy jerseys. ^_^

I was watching Alias Season 2 DVDs this weekend, and I just wanted to say, Vaughn and Syd have been to Cartagena!!. I hate when the writers of the show get details like that wrong. <_<

Also, I found out that Michael Vaughn does not smoke. Syd said so when she was being interrogated. :P

^ Either someone donated those Snoopy jerseys to the CF foundation or someone working there just loves Snoopy. :lol:

It took me more than 2 hours to download 1 episode of Alias onto my iPod but it was totally worth it to watch Tuesday. I miss S/V and Alias. :(

It would "tarnished" Vaughn's image if they made him smoke. :P I haven't watched my Alias DVDs in a looong time so I'm little rusty, but I'm guessing Syd said that when she was interrogated when Vaughn was investigating Irina? :thinking:

Since I came up with nothing in my quest for a new MV pic, I found this Mommy & Me pic of JG and Violet. You can see her 2 front teeth. :smiley:

It took me more than 2 hours to download 1 episode of Alias onto my iPod but it was totally worth it to watch Tuesday. I miss S/V and Alias. :(

It would "tarnished" Vaughn's image if they made him smoke. :P I haven't watched my Alias DVDs in a looong time so I'm little rusty, but I'm guessing Syd said that when she was interrogated when Vaughn was investigating Irina? :thinking:

Yeah, I downloaded "Conviction" before (because it was free :P ) and it also took an hour. Basically, it felt like my computer was stuck for that whole hour it was downloading. :( I guess that's how long downloading video normally takes. :confused:

You're right. It was when Vaughn was investigating Irina, and Syd was asked "did you see him buy the cigarettes" and she said "he doesn't smoke".

JG/Alias mention on "The Office". :woot: :lol:
Jim to Dwight: "Have you ever seen a stripper before?"
Dwight: "Yes, Jennifer Garner played one on Alias. It was one of her many aliases.". :lol:

^ Any new ones? :P

The gold Snoopy hockey jersey ended at $182.47 and the hockey stick & puck ended at $357. Congrats to the wining bidders! (y)

WOOHOO for the Michael-Sara ship!! :woot: That PB reunion made me squeal a little. :blush:

Dani, do you have any MV pics from the premier of "Never Been Kissed"? I can't remember if MV was actually at the premiere, or if I was just imagining seeing a pic from that event. :lol:

WOOHOO for the Michael-Sara ship!! :woot: That PB reunion made me squeal a little. :blush:

Yeah, Michael-Sara ship is heating up!!! :love: But my obsession with S/V keeps creeping up on me because when I hear some shipper dialogue on PB, I feel like they stole it from Alias. :lol: When Michael tells Sara, "what you said earlier, me too". When I heard that, I immediately thought of when Syd said that to Vaughn. :hide: But Alias did it better because when Syd said "me too", it was like you weren't sure if she was acknowledging Vaughn's profession of love, or if she was just saying that she also got a beep from Kendall. :P I like that Alias played it funnier and smarter. ;)

^ Jill, it wasn't just your fertile imagination. MV was at the NBK premiere. Here's the link from Vho: NBK Pics. In those pics, MV's eyes looked more blue than green. I remember, you said it before that in some pics, MV's eyes looked blue. ;) Or, maybe it's MY eyes that are going bad. :P

The first thing that I thought of when I was watching the PB train scene was Alias S4 APO. :lol: Funny thing, I've actually been on that train from Chicago to Evansville, IN years ago because one of my sisters used to live in southern IL.

Back