Former Gartan Addicts #9

Awww....JG looks cute in her glasses! Lol. I'll have to check out the video later...but it sounds really sweet!

We should be hearing stuff about Rogue soon...I mean it comes out in less than two months!

Are we having a MV drought? (n)

The only thing I found were some pics of JG from the opening night of Wicked and a video of her and VG at the parking lot. The video is up on splashnews.com (go to the video link and it's somewhere in the middle of the page). JG couldn't find her driver's number apparently so she was sort of stuck in the parking lot but of course, the driver and the car surfaced later. VG was talking to her through the fence while JG's signing autographs and JG's parting words were, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I'm going to see Wicked on Sunday. :woot: Just hope traffic's not so bad with the Oscars happening in the same area. ;)

Elise, are you excited?!! I heard Apolo Ohno's going to be on Dancing with the Stars? :lol:

OMG Chatty your av is the cutest thing ever :love:! It reminds of one of the season three episode where Vaughn yells at Jack and MV is making this very angry grrr! face and he looks like he's going to pop a vein and I was just like OMG so adorable nobody should look that adorable when angry/in vein poping mode but MV sure did :love:. Were is that pic from?

Anyway perhaps MV will show up at a pre-oscar or oscar after party???

I've been watching too many episodes of "The Office". :blink: I had a dream that I was reading Kristin on eonline and she said MV was dating Rashida Jones (aka Karen, if you watch The Office). I was yelling "That's a lie!!!". :lol: :hide:

OK, I'm just waiting for Oscar party pics. :whistle: I hope we get some pics of people we like. :P

Vartanho has a little snippet from Greg MCLean saying Rogue is going to be released in 2350 theaters on April 20th...and to be looking for posters and trailers here in the next few weeks!!! Whoo-hoo!!

Maybe MV will show up at a party tonight!

OMG Chatty your av is the cutest thing ever :love:! It reminds of one of the season three episode where Vaughn yells at Jack and MV is making this very angry grrr! face and he looks like he's going to pop a vein and I was just like OMG so adorable nobody should look that adorable when angry/in vein poping mode but MV sure did :love:. Were is that pic from?
spycat, the pic's from MV 2nd Celebrity Poker Showdown appearance.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 2 other male leads have been cast in the Untitled Jon Feldman project aka MV's new show: Christopher Titus (have no idea who he is :thinking:) and Dylan McDermott.
The untitled Feldman project, from Warner Bros. TV, revolves around four high-powered CEOs or CEOs-to-be -- three of them played by Titus, Dylan McDermott and Michael Vartan -- who are friends. Titus' character is a senior vp and Harvard graduate with a high-maintenance wife. Titus (APA, Omnipop's Bruce Smith), headlined his own sitcom on Fox.

Also cast in the Feldman project is Peyton List as McDermott's 19-year-old daughter.

Source

I guess that makes Christopher Titus the velociraptor's husband, Brody. ;)

ETA: So no Oscar-related MV appearance at all? :thinking: (n)

If anyone's interested, Wicked was awesome!! I highly recommend it. (y)

I LOVE Dylan McDermott!!! Yay!!! I'm gonna love this show!

I haven't seen any MV mentions at Oscar stuff...hmmm....thats odd. I thought maybe he would have been at the Weinstein party, the one Jen and Ben were at that was pre-Oscars...but he wasn't. We could have had a Gartan reunion!! But we didn't...lol

I really really want to see Wicked...I hear its great! I'm jealous that you got to see it! Although I guess I can't complain because last year I saw both Phantom of the Opera and Les Mis, two rows from the stage, so that was pretty sweet. I had seen Phantom before, but not Les Mis. Great stuff!

It looks like it's gonna happen since they signing people up to fill the roles. There are other pilots listed that still have no titles either, and since I'm not too fond of "Boardrooms and Bedrooms", I sure hope they pick out and settle on a good one. ;)

Jill, they didn't a have a "known star" on the L.A. Wicked but the 2 major characters, Elphaba and Galinda/Glinda, were played by actresses from the Broadway show.

Here's what I found today..."Look, Mom, no hands...I'm walking on my own."
0227_garner_fly.jpg

Source: TMZ.com

Since it's been so long and I'm starting to forget what MV looks like. :P
milpresshr01.jpg

Here's hoping that Rogue's press tour gives us more pics like that. :woot:

ETA: Didn't MV say in previous interview that his favorite CD is the Greatest Hits of The Police? Well, I have tickets to their LA concert in June. Maybe MV wants to be my date?! :P :lol:

Never mind, I found the article. The question was "Last CD/Album You Bought." Here's the article from OK mag from 2005: http://www.vartanho.com/articles/2005/ok.html

Libester posted a MVE along with a blue backwards cap-blue swishy pants-black tshirt-coffee run pic over at VF. It's in the Seen and Heard section. Finally, a MV fix! :lol:

^ And that's how the life of a celebrity-stalker begins. :P Just kidding! :lol: I know, after reading the post and seeing the pic, it makes me want to hunt down MV. :lol: That's sad, isn't it?! 🇳🇴

^ And that's how the life of a celebrity-stalker begins. :P

Hahaha! That's probably why it's a good thing I don't live in L.A. If I knew where my favorite celebs lived and I could just drive a few miles to get there, I'd probably drive by their houses all the time. :lol: :hide:

A cute picture of JG and Violet's at People.com

It says in the caption that JG is in Vancouver filming a movie called Juno, did y'all know anything about that? I didn't even know she was in Canada. :confused:

wow love the two pictures... :love: Yeah she can walk all by herself now and all growing up, running around the house and drive mummy and daddy crazy 'cause she'll grab each n every item that is in reach :lol:

I read about Juno somewhere on the boards... I think it was even on AA here somewhere... dunno though... I keep loosing track of all the board :P But it looks like an interesting movie ;)

Back