Former Gartan Addicts #9

^ I heard on the radio today that Maroon 5's new CD is coming out May 22nd. I think that's the same day the Kitchen Confidential DVD is being released. :thinking:

I miss Alias to, Jill. (n) I watched Tuesday on my iPod last Sunday while waiting at the car wash. I think it's about time to watch my Alias DVDs from the box set. I've had those for awhile but I haven't had the time to watch them. ;)

I wonder who the 4th guy will be on MV's tv pilot. I'm still hoping it's Bradley Cooper! :P :lol:

ETA: My co-worker told me yesterday that she watched the making of MIL on HBO. I don't think I ever saw that one and none of the MV sites have the clip posted. Anyone care to share what was in it? My co-worker said it showed MV riding the set in a scooter or something.

Cool! I like Maroon 5 music. (y) I just can't get into that Fall Out Boy music or whatever new CDs are topping the charts lately. ^_^ I guess that means I'm getting too old and unhip. :lol:

I still don't have a video iPod. :( But my birthday's coming up soon. :P Wow, so your box set must still be in mint condition. Maybe you can re-sell it on e-bay if you ever get over Alias. Maybe in 10 years? :P

No kidding! I want it to be Bradley too. :woot: I was just embarassed to say it but I really was already thinking that before you said it. :lol:

There's an MV mention on eonline, about Drew Barrymore and her leading men. Something about Drew not having chemistry with men.

ETA: I TiVo'd the making of MiL on HBO. I don't recall MV on a scooter. Maybe you co-worker saw the director. I'll go check, buit I have a feeling your co-worker just hasn't seen enough MV pictures. :P

My only problem with downloading Alias episodes from iTunes was that it took an awful long time. So far, I've only bought Tuesday and WTLV.

Oh yeah, April 15th right?! Well, I hope someone gives you on iPod video if that's what you want. :D

My sis and I watched Music and Lyrics a couple of weeks ago. I would have liked it 10x more if MV played Hugh Grant's role. :lol:

ETA: :lol: That's what I thought. I told her I hadn't seen anything about MiL and MV on a scooter. My co-workers said it was a miracle I missed something recent with MV in it. :P

I asked my mom and dad to get me an iPod for Christmas but they already got me something else, but my mom said she'd get it for me on my birthday. :woot: It's really weird because I think I can afford to buy my own iPod, but I just don't want to pay for it. ^_^

We also went to see Music & Lyrics because who doesn't like Hugh Grant, right? I hated the movie. He looked so old. And I have to agree that he and Drew had no chemistry. MV could have played that role better. Can you imagine MV singing? :woot: That would have been so hot!!! :woot: :P

I'm too lazy to get up and re-watch the HBO show, but I'll do it tomorrow. I'll let you know if your co-worker needs to see the eye doctor.

Hey, why pay for something if you can get it for free? :P

You hated Music and Lyrics that bad? I thought it was okay (but yeah, it's something I could have waited rented on DVD.) ;) Maybe it's because I'm older than you are. :P Some scenes made me laugh though. Yes, a singing and dancing MV would have been fun to watch!!

Ah, don't worry about re-watching the making of MiL. It's okay.

I watched the HBO thing. That was the director on his scooter, not MV. ;) It was cool to see the hockey stick by the door of MV's trailer. :lol:

I liked the music video on Music & Lyrics, at the beginning of the movie. That was funny. :lol: But the rest wasn't funny. I just found the story impossible. I kept lookng at my watch, and that's why I know I was bored.

ETA: Here's the link to eonline, in case you haven't read it yet: Movies News, Pictures, and Videos - E! Online

So I think she's implying MV is a player. :angry:

Thanks for the info, Jill. Yep, my co-worker wears glasses so maybe she's due for her annual eye exam. :lol:

So far still no news about BC :smiley:P) and MV's pilot, but The Hollywood Reporter's pilot news has Mia Maestro on a CBS pilot titled "The Man" (starring LL Cool J). Maybe "The Man" really refers to Irina Derevko. :P

^ Violet even has a 2-page spread in the current issue of People mag. ;)

Jill, forget about BC and MV in a show again. (n) The 4th guy has been cast as well as MV's 'work wife' (whatever that means :thinking:):

The untitled Jon Feldman project, from WBTV, centers on four high-powered CEOs and CEOs-to-be (Dylan McDermott, Michael Vartan, Christopher Titus, Malina) who are friends and members of the same golf club. Malina (IFA, Insight Entertainment) will play the CEO of a large pharmaceutical company who is sweet but insecure. Malina's series credits include "The West Wing" and "Sports Night." Long (Paradigm) will play Vartan's character "work wife." She recently did a multiepisode arc on "Boston Legal" and will next be seen in the feature "Premonition."

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Booo! BC would have been perfect for this show. :P

So I asked this same question on vartanopia. What's a "work wife"? :blink: Like a pretend wife when one is at work? :blink: :lol:

Someone at sd-1 posted the meaning of 'work wife.' :D She's a secretary or an executive assistant. Now, it makes sense after I read it. Blame it on the premature time change, I didn't think of that last night. :lol:

I've never heard of that term before. :confused: I sit next to a guy at work and I asked him if he knew what a "work wife" was, and he said he thinks it means some hot girl at work you wish was your wife. :rotflmao: That's a weird name to call an executive assistant, and kind of derogatory to wives because that's like equating your husband to your boss. ^_^

That one hour change makes a big difference for me. I had a headache all day. It's like I have jet lag. :lol: :hide:

So if you were a female CEO and had a male executive assistat/secretary, what's the term for him? :P I think I've heard of the term 'office wife' but not 'work wife' either.

Jill, zap2it.com has an article on BC and his new movie.

ETA: Merrin Dungey aka Francie/Allison landed a role in the possible GA's spin-off according to THR. Why am I kinda nervous about who's going to be cast as MV's wife in that pilot? :hide: :lol:

Thanks, that's cool. I can get behind BC's movie. (y) I like those suspense type stories.

6-degrees of Alias: BC's new co-star in the movie, Leslie Bibb, was in "Touch Me"with MV. :P

ETA: You're nervous because whoever is cast as his wife will get to kiss MV. :P And no one measures up. ^_^ :hide:

So far, no casting news yet on MV's tv pilot real wife :smiley:P). Here's the latest on THR regarding a couple of the female characters on the show:
Dean Cain has been tapped to star and Tamala Jones to co-star in CBS' drama pilot "Protect and Serve," "Rome" star Polly Walker has joined CBS' untitled Cynthia Cidre drama pilot, and Paige Turco and Jessica Collins have been added to ABC's untitled Jon Feldman drama pilot. .......

The untitled Jon Feldman project, from WBTV, centers on four high-powered CEOs and CEOs-to-be (Dylan McDermott, Michael Vartan, Christopher Titus, Joshua Malina) who are friends and members of the same golf club. Turco will play McDermott's character's ex-wife. Collins will play Malina's character's mistress. The casting stems from Turco's talent holding deal with ABC. Turco (Gersh) will next be seen in the feature "The Game Plan." Collins (Innovative Artists, manager Rick Ax, attorney Neil Meyer) co-starred on Feldman's "Tru Calling."

Chatty, I think you're not the only one nervous about casting MV's wife. Even the producers can't seem to make a decision. :lol:

I could easily make that decison for them. :whistle: :P

The actress has already been cast. Don't know why it hasn't been announced. :thinking: They've started shooting this week. :smiley:

Back