Former Gartan Addicts #9

Thanks for posting that Chatty. It had been a while since I heard his voice. :smiley: Is it just as entraling in person? ;)

See I think Jeremy Piven isn't bad looking. I mean he's not hot but he's not bad either. Plus he's from Chi-town so I have to give him props. :lol:

Okay, I'll try to put C&R on my list of movies to watch this summer. Speaking of JG, if there was baby girl playground fight, who do you think would win, Jason Bourne's daughter or Sydney Bristow's? :lol: Apparently, both families are on a Hawaiian vacation.

JG in Hawaii Both families sure have had some niice vacations this past month. Boston, Canes with George, & now Hawaii.

Thanks Chatty for the vid clip.

You are all welcome. :smiley:

Jules, I could hardly string a whole sentence asking MV about Rogue's release without stammering. It took me awhile to shake off MV's voice in my head. :lol:

The Safe House posted the bigger versions of the MV coffee pics from 11/2006 posted at newscom. Definitely Vintage Vartan outfit! :P First time I think, for the rubber slides. How come I never get tired of looking at MV's coffee pics?

Jill, you want to guess where the shirt's from? :P I'll give you a big hint. It's from an Alias event at Disneyland.

I definitely recognize the shirt!!! It's from that ABC Preview event at Disneyland (season 3?). That's what he was wearing when Little Stevie interviewed him and called him Michael Jordan. :lol:

Are those pics new? You can never tell with MV because it doesn't seem like he buys new clothes. :P He looks really gorgeous in those pics. Oh, to be that cup of coffee. :throb: :hide:

ETA: Sorry, I just re-read the post and realized you gave the date. :smiley: Still, he's owned that shirt since 2004. ;) I think the shoes (sandals? :P ) are old. I'm pretty sure I've seen those before.

And did you notice the star tattoos on his right arm? Remember we were wondering if those were real? I guess they are. I wonder what that's all about. I don't really approve. -_-

Yep, you get 100 points for that. :lol: The Disney Primetime Preview (I think that's what it was called) event was from Sept 2003. So, he's owned that shirt almost 4 years. I don't want to look at his feet/toes. :Pinch: Please, let's not call them "sandals." :nonono: :lol:

MV doesn't believe in retail therapy. Most guys hate to shop. I love it, I'll volunteer to shop for him. :lol: Okay, shopaholic tip...it's semi-annual shopping season. Pretty much all the stores have that sale going on, Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secret, Nordstrom, Gap, Banana Rep (starts this Thurs), Ann Taylor, Gymboree (FYI for Jules) etc. I'm not sure if it still on the same sched, but someone told me before that the designer stores (like Gucci, Ferragamo, etc) do theirs around the first week of July (Jan's the other one).

Jill, you're right about the tattoo. I had to take a second look (fine, maybe it was the third or the fourth time) at those pics. Interesting. Wonder why he had them done? :Ponder: And the coffee cup? I think to be the lid is way better. :hide:

You can never tell with MV because it doesn't seem like he buys new clothes
:lol: I really don't think he does.
Must be a good quality shirt, for an old one doesn't look that bad ;)
I like it when he uses sandals... he has good toes :P

Thanks Chatty :D

Sandals are just wrong on men. I'm not a big fan. Although I have to say if you are on a beach (BA take note) then you should be wearing something other than tennis shoes and socks.

Gymboree is expensive! :smiley: Nyah gets her clothes from Carter's or Target. On occassion The Gap and The Children's Place. They destroy or grow out of them so quickly it doesn't make sense to spend a lot of money. :smiley:

:lol: At least MV was not wearing socks with those beach slides. :P Yeah, I'm with you on that one, Jules. Men should not wear sandals (my friend called them the "Jesus" sandals). 🇳🇴 MV is still safe. Flip-flops and slides are okay. ;)

I think it's quite sexy... sandals or flip flops :lol:
But I like it more with shorts than trousers. The ones he's using are one of those that can become shorts... I think. (I wouldn't mind seeing his legs... )

Jules, no on the Crocs, esp for men. :lol: They're kinda cute on babies. I think Violet has pink ones. By the way, have you seen Rogue's Australian trailer? MV/Pete said, "Chicago." The trailer's linked at VFan.

Yes, Tuga, it wouldn't hurt to see MV's legs. He doesn't wear shorts very often. The only pic that I can remember of him wearing shorts is the one with Millie, where's he's wearing the white Shox and the black socks. :P Hmm, those black socks were a whole different discussion way back when. :lol:

I have 2 pairs of Crocs and while they might be the ugliest thing ever to grace feet, man are they comfortable. I just got Nyah her first pair. :smiley:

Didn't we have pages of discussions on the whole black socks/white shoes debacle? :smiley:

The only thing worse than black socks/white shoes is white socks/black shoes. ^_^

I saw the new trailer. I couldn't detect a Chicago accent at all. :P

I have 2 pairs of Crocs and while they might be the ugliest thing ever to grace feet, man are they comfortable. I just got Nyah her first pair. :smiley:
Yeah, they sure are comfortable. I tried Crocs on before, but I just couldn't them off. I looked like a dwarf or a clown. :lol:

The only thing worse than black socks/white shoes is white socks/black shoes. ^_^
White socks/black shoes was another Michael look. Michael Jackson that is. :P

You guys heard Adam Levine sing Michael Jackson, right?

Jill, there's a pic of Violet (with JG) holding a mini-soccer ball over at people.com, startracks pic #9 or 10 maybe.

And did you notice the star tattoos on his right arm? Remember we were wondering if those were real? I guess they are. I wonder what that's all about. I don't really approve. -_-

Wait. I'm confused Did MV got another tattoo? I think the other one he already has is extremely hot 🤤 but thats mostly because its on MV and really anything is hot on MV! ;)

Morning and Happy 1st Day of Summer!

spycat, there was a behind-the-scenes pic of MV from Freeze the Disease last year (Oct 2006) that showed his right forearm with, what to me at least, looked like stars or something. So we were trying to figure out if he had a new tattoo. I was hoping they weren't tattoos but I guess they are since those coffee pics were dated Nov 2006 and those things were still on his arm.

I have no MV news but I have the next best thing (right Jill?! :P). Is BC becoming a Hollywood Power Player? :lol:
After celebrating intuitionist Laura Day's self-empowerment books at the Hollywood restaurant-lounge One Sunset, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, hubby Ashton Kutcher and Bradley Cooper moved the party to the nearby Tower Bar at the Sunset Tower Hotel. There, the ladies ate the chicken Paillard and salad while Kutcher had steak tartar. A source tells us: "They were playful and lively, [and] at one point, Demi kissed the hand of the maître-de."

There are a few pics of BC in a light-colored suit from that event over at wireimage.

Back