Former Gartan Addicts #9

MV left his heart in Australia? :P

Yep, that interview was awesome, also the screencaps (thanks to mitchum). What's with MV and his black shirts? Maybe he's still mourning the death of his grandmother. :thinking: It's been sooooo hot lately, I would think he'd wear something else other than black. Oh wait, never mind, he was originally wearing white at the TCAs. ;)

It shows MV's gotten comfortable during his interviews. I hope ABC pushes him to do the American talk show circuit for BS.

Nah, I think MV just had a lot of fun in Australia. I don't think he'll leave L.A. His work and family are in L.A. And he would miss his hockey games. :P

I think MV was more comfortable in that interview because he was sharing the limelight with Radha, so he was a little less shy. I didn't imagine Radha to be that funny because I only know her from "Finding Neverland". That Rove guy was also funny.

My favorite screen cap of the interview is that one where MV cracks up after Radha says her favorite phrase in french. He didn't see that one coming. :lol: Don't they have to edit that, or are you allowed to say those things as long as it's not in english? :P

Radha's comment didn't get bleeped or edited here.

Though I don't think the show was exactly "Live" but meh what do I know.

Well I think MV liked it here as he was able to Relax and Have a Fairly Low Profile.

I mean I love MV but there is no way in the world I was trecking all the way up to NT to catch a glimpse of him.

No Thanks I got my Alias Dvd's for that :smiley:

He must have had LOTS of fun in Australia...enough for him to get a tattoo on his arm. :lol:

Dani, would you marry MV to help him migrate to Australia? :P

He must have had LOTS of fun in Australia...enough for him to get a tattoo on his arm. :lol:

Dani, would you marry MV to help him migrate to Australia? :P

Yeh he seemed to have a blast out here :cool:

Sure I would marry him but still drool over my other Boys/Guys.

Sign me Up for the list which Im sure has many others on it too :cool: :rolleyes:

Did he get that tattoo in Australia? What exactly is it? All I see are stars.

Dani, don't worry, you can still drool over other guys. I don't think MV expects you to be faithful. It would only be a marriage for convenience. :P

The Tattoo is of the "Southern" Cross erm it's Stars that you only see over here.

Not as in Celebs but the one's in the Sky.

Arighty then sounds like a done deal to me ;)

I don't think he got the tattoo in Australia. The first I've seen/read about it was from FTD 2006 and someone made the pretty accurate guess over at vartanopia that it's like the stars in the Aussie flag.

:lol: That's absolutely right! Just a marriage of convenience so you can still have your other guys. :P Ah, why not just make it real and then just cheat on him so you can all of them.

ETA: The next best thing to that Rove interview is for someone in the audience to post a behind-the-scenes account or a MVE.

I think if he got the Tattoo out here it would have been noticeable during the Aussie Open or the Cricket thingy he went to and surely wasn't then.

HarHar Good One Chatty I couldn't cheat on Him!! that would be like well awful.

I will just admire the rest of the Boys from Afar :smiley:

MV and Radha Mitchell's appearance on Rove is up on youtube as well as available for download at the screening room at vartanfan. Youtube linkage:

Intro:

OMG! The intro was so funny laugh.gif

He was so relaxed, funny, witty, and handsome...what a guy :love: 🤤 :Passout:!!

^ Thanks for posting the youtube link. Would you believe I've only watched that interview once and that's when I downloaded the clips from VF?

Happy Birthday, Jules!!!

Happy Birthday Jules!! I hope you had a wonderful day! (I know it's a bit late in the day, but it's still Aug. 2 where I am.:smiley: )

Chatty, you liar! :P No, I don't believe you've only watched that video once. That's impossible. :blink: MV looked so hot! And the sexy voice! How could you not keep watching? :lol:

:lol: I swear I'm not lying! I've been busy the last couple of days. How many times have you watched it? Give me the honest answer. :P

AH and ET had short segments on the Fall TV lineup. The BS clip they both used was the one from the pool with the 4 guys on the lounger. ET ran DMcD's clips from that network event in NY. I forgot what it's called. :thinking:

ETA: I was hoping at least of those shows would show a clip of MV from the TCAs. :( ET showed some short interviews from the other shows at the TCAs

ETA2: I forgot to tell you, Jill. My friend and her family watched David Beckham play during that first exhibition game at the Home Depot Center. Her son is an avid soccer player so I guess that was his treat.

How many times have I watched it? Too many to count. :lol: Can you blame me? :P

I haven't been watching much of those showbiz news shows like ET. Does it seem like BS is not getting a lot of buzz? They need to get MV on those shows so people will know about BS. I keep reading about Bionic Woman. :lol: It's working on me. That seems like my kind of show. I had a dream where I was watching Bionic Woman and half-way through it she became Sydney Bristow, and then later on, Wentworth Miller was also part of the show, and I kept saying, just wait we will see he also has bionic powers. :lol:

OK, my point is I haven't had a dream about BS. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too much of a Desperate Housewives type of show. Sorry, I can't relate to that because I am not married. :cool:

On ET though, the host said BS is one of the shows that's getting early raves. I hope they start on that show soon. I'm tired of seeing the same footage over and over again. :P

I saw some new shots of WM's photoshoot and it reminded me of MV's Ocean Drive couch pics.

Sydney Bristow might be headed to Broadway soon.

I actually saw a commerical for BS last night in between UB and GA. I was all excited. Of course the hubby was like "That won't last" :smiley:

ETA: Thanks for the birthday wishes. :hug:

Some Bradley Cooper news from zap2It.com: Click Me

My friends' VG pic from the Disney studios, 07/25/07: :smiley:
vg072507.jpg

Remember MV gym pics from 2005 (he's wearing the blue polo shirt with the backwards baseball cap)? I found a video of it in splashnews. I don't remember watching it before, but if anyone's interested, go to splashnews.com, click the videos, the type 'michael vartan' in the archive box and click search. There were 6 videos in there: the one from Orso earlier this year, the S/V reunion from S5 at the Santa Monica pier and 3 from MiL.

ETA: ^ There's no audio to that video. It's just a very short clip that showed MV walking with his grocery bag. Nothing really exciting. ;)

Since they have so many actors in that new BC movie, is it too much to ask to have MV be part of that? I'm still dreaming of watching MV and BC together in one movie. :blush:

Chatty, how did your friend get that close to VG? If that were me, I'd be so excited. :lol:

ETA: I just watched those videos from splashnews. I hadn't seen the MV/JLo one before. How many times did they have to re-do that scene of JLo coming out of the store and then getting in the car? And I don't think that scene even made it into the movie. :lol:

^ I know, MV should have been in that movie. Maybe Drew Barrymore was talking him into doing that movie when MV went to her 80s party months ago.

My friend claims she was very discreet when she took that picture. :lol: She came pretty close to him, you can tell VG has a mole behind his ear. :P Both friends still insist that the guy VG was lunching with looked familiar and they thought he was an actor too. They just don't know who the guy was.

I just watched the Orso video (MV's part 3X! :P) and the one from the gym. I've never seen the MiL videos either. To this day, I've only watched MiL once and that's when it was shown at the theaters. I have the DVD but I only watched the bonus features.

ETA: I wonder if MV was at this year's Midsummer Night's Dream bash at the Playboy Mansion. It was mentioned in people.com's Insider column but it just mentioned sightings of young Hollywood. It would be nice to see this year's version of MV and his RL jammies & couldn't care less about the bunnies.

Oops, sorry about the typo on 'sightings'.

Back