Former Gartan Addicts #9

^I think the critics don't like it but I think that viewers want to watch it and really that's all that counts. Because your average tv viewer doesn't care what critics think. I mean Friday Night Lights was hailed by the critics but it never really got solid viewers.

I think word of mouth is huge for a tv show.

So, tonight, we went to the ABC Fall Preview at The Paley Center. Sorry, no surprise MV appearance. I don't know who they meant by 'surprise guests' but as far as we know, there weren't any.

I'd say BS is watchable. It's not that bad. Personally, I think, it's okay and if they improve on it, then it has a good chance of sticking around. It made me laugh and it seemed to have a good feedback from the audience. The pilot has a good dose of MV so I don't think so guys will be disappointed. :D He wa so clean-shaven in that pilot, it made his dimples more prominent. To borrow redhat's Vartanism, I kind of had perma-grin whenever MV came on screen.

ETA: I wonder how long it would take for someone to make their board sn 'thefuturemrswalker' or 'soontobemrswalker'? :lol:

^ You mean from the 3 other ABC pilots?

Dirty Sexy Money - if you remember Dynasty, Falcon Crest, or Dallas, this one has the same feel to it
Pushing Daisies - sweet and quirky; the guy reminds me of John Cusack
Sam Who - it's so-so

What's up with ABC and transvestites? :confused: I guess gay relationships was so last season, this is their new thing. Both BS and DSM have tranny issues. :lol:

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you all know that I was informed earlier today that legal action is being pursued to have the fake MySpace page which claims to be Michael's removed. Please don't feed into this person's games and especially don't give any personal info out. :smiley:

Jodi

Extra is supposed to run a segment on MV today according to helen's post at VFan. While getting dressed for work early this morning, what runs on TV during the NBC news? The teaser for Extra with the MV mention! :smiley: Nice way to start my work day.

Sorry, it's not the best quality.

Yep, there are lots of new MV pics. Thanks to all those who posted the links around the web. :smiley:

Did MV forget to pick-up his laundry or something? :lol: Maybe, he's starting early and promoting Rogue with his
Lacoste shirt. :P Or, he's giving basic black another twist. Hmm, black sport shirt (even if it's Lacoste!) with dress pants and sneakers?!! :blink: Good thing he's pretty so we'll let him get away with it.

Heads-up on Wentworth Miller. He's gonna be on Ellen tomorrow. YAY, first show of the new season! It's Prison Break!!

ETA: It's me again...here's a short MV clip on Extra last Tuesday from the Saturday's EW Pre-Emmy party.

Short Clip of MV on Extra 09-18-07

I know she doesn't get mentioned that often but I still thought I would bring a bit Jen related news. Universal contacted Jen-fans and gave them some Kingdom related stuff. As a result they are having a contest with the Kingdom stuff as prizes. So if you are interested just click for details! Jen-fans

^ I think JG is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and some other talk shows in the next few days. I found out about those while searching for MV, to see if he'll be on any of the talk shows. So don't forget. MV's on ESPN on Thursday. YAY, it's a Michael Vartan Thursday! :lol:

Jill, you didn't miss a whole lot. You know where to find MV news. If anything, watch MV's clip on that Hottest Bachelor segment on Extra. Bad news though about Rogue. It's been pushed back once again. Did you watch Prison Break?

Don't know, Jules. Hopefully, before MV turns 40. :P

My bad, it was Dylan McDermott on Kimmel last night and JG will be on Letterman tonight. Sorry!

ETA: Here's a summary of MV-BS related appearances:
MV/BS - The Insider - Wednesday
Christopher Titus - The View - Wednesday
BS cast - GMA - Thursday
MV - ESPN/ESPN2 - Thursday

- info from BS & VFan forums

Did I miss anything?

Back