Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
man...it's like everytime we blink he gets hotter! man what i wouldn't give...anyways! halloween in our neighborhood tonight and one girl was dressed as Sydney! i was like "you so totally rock!" it was awesome...i think next yr i'm going as Sydney Bristow....just have to find MV to match!!!

Syd_Vaughn4ever said:
man...it's like everytime we blink he gets hotter! man what i wouldn't give...anyways! halloween in our neighborhood tonight and one girl was dressed as Sydney! i was like "you so totally rock!" it was awesome...i think next yr i'm going as Sydney Bristow....just have to find MV to match!!!
[post="1046354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. I'm going to a party tonight. Although, yesterday I wanted to be Elektra. But I couldn't pull it off in time. Now we're all going as the Cobra Kai's from Karate Kid, hahaha.

Mmmm, MV. So hot. ;)

krzykty57789 said:
He has the same birthday as my grandma. :P

I can't believe he's gonna be 36. He's gettin hotter with age.

3.jpg

[post="1046019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hee, I like that pic ^_^

Do you guys think a new thread should be started once this one reaches 200? If we let go on the thread will probably reach 1000 pages again :lol:

krzykty57789 said:
He has the same birthday as my grandma. :P

I can't believe he's gonna be 36. He's gettin hotter with age.
[post="1046019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Katy you're obsessed. :lol:

Then again, so am I. lol

Happy Halloween, everyone. I got a red wig, but somehow when I put it on, it looks nothing like Sydney's disguise. Oh, well.

Whoa! Who's that fan who got a hug from MV? I'm so jealous

Thanks for all the MV pics, especially the hockey pics. They are the best. But Gangsta!MV is a close second.

One day, when I meet JG, I'll give her a big hug too! Then she'll fall madly in love with me, and we'll get married. Even though she's 15 years older than me. :lol:

ALIAS_RULES said:
Katy you're obsessed. :lol:

Then again, so am I. lol
[post="1046788"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. We all know I'm obsessed. :P

ALIAS_RULES said:
One day, when I meet JG, I'll give her a big hug too! Then she'll fall madly in love with me, and we'll get married. Even though she's 15 years older than me. :lol:
[post="1046831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Geez! Law, you're such a dork. :rolleyes:

More Pics:

JGMV33.jpg

092004_vf_02.jpg

I love this pic 🤤

hi-res-endgame060.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back