Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm still confused
i was just over at the palace and someone over there was saying that mv was overlooking the moving of all her stuff to his house when she was on the elektra set

and also there is an article on 2nd aug by both their reps saying they were still 2gether when people here seem to think they split in july

Where are the articles or mentions, oz_girl? Can you post a link or just tell me where they are, i'm curious to see them.

hey spy41
they're over at the palace at the main forum and then the person with the whole he looked after the moving of her stuff was in the usa today article also in the main section

yes, i read that too. i don't think you can find it anymore, i think they took down the usa today article and it was under that topic. they just said MV watched over her stuff getting moved into his place.

I don't really remember the article.

However I do recall a poster.

Her name escapes me at the moment. Who used to live right near jen's old house.

She said that she saw the moving vans etc at the house moving all jens stuff.

So who knows where it went.

I am holding out hope.!!

We shall see

:smiley: ;)

me too!
just saw that horrible person over at jengarner.net at it again on the comments from the usa today article!
gotta go now!
back in a few days to some move positive news i pray!

Aliasfan13 said:
*dies* She saw the moving people? Ooooh, good news!
Finally.
[post="993234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I've been keepig track of the goings on and with this new development well... I felt I should say something. I got into ALIAS in January, and immediately loved it. I remember falling for S&V, thinking MV and JG had/has amazing chemistry. With those longing, hush-puppy, soulful eyes of Vaughn every time he was around Sydney. And I always felt there was something real behind those looks of Michael's. I know it was only acting, but the intensity of those looks, WOW! You just got the feeling that his feelings were real. I was secretively hoping that an off-screen romance developed. Boy was I giddy when I learned they were an item in real-life.

However, with all the rumor and hints over their on/off status; talk of JG's "relationship" with BA... well it has me doubtful that MV and JG are still together. To be honest the person I feel most for is MV. You could just feel how much he worshiped and loved Jennifer. Not knowing the couple personally, but you just got that feeling. Somehow, every time you saw how Michael would look at Jennifer, through the screen he conveyed the depts of his feelings. He made you see how much he truly and completely loved her. I would love it if they did get back together and all this stuff about tension on the ALIAS set was a whole bunch of BS. But I don't know... BA thrown into the picture and you have a fine mess for sure.

From what I've read about Jennifer she does seem like a down-to-earth, wholesome, family girl. But considering how whack-a-doo Hollywood is, I'm hoping she hasn't let success go to her head and become a "diva." If that was the case, it would be the ruination of another decent person.

What I'd like to know is how recent is this news about Jennifer moving and where the heck did she move?

Charina

Sorry to confuse you all.

Umm the moving van was just before she went to Canada to do Elektra.

I read the stuff on Jen Garner to Oz Girl.

Some people's are just so mean and rude.

Look as JJ and Greg have said.

They are both adults.

I am sure everything is fine.

From what I have read.

Jen is very normal and unaffected by the whole Hollywood stuff.

She herself has said that she is very boring and doesn't go out to nightclubs etc.

She is either at home or asleep propably.

Since she works such insane hours.

Even the producers.

Sarah Caplan has said that they are lucky to have Jennifer who was and I quote

"Very well raised"

So there you have very sweet and down to earth!!

there's more info of MV's poker appearance at alias media. if he wins, he gets to play again. i wanna know who wins. someone go find spoilers on the poker tournament, hahaha. texas hold em' has gotten unbelievably popular lately.

:depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

Oh my gosh!! WHY WHY WHY!! why would this happen!! i dont believe it!!! maybe they are taking a break, maybe its a a way to get tabloids off their backs, i dunno i just HATE THIS!! AHH!! :( i mean THEY were i mean are perfect!! HOW COULD this go wrong!! AHH!! i am wishing&hoping&praying that they WILL get back together!! SO EMO RIGHT NOW!!

Oh my gosh!! WHY WHY WHY!! why would this happen!! i dont believe it!!! maybe they are taking a break, maybe its a a way to get tabloids off their backs, i dunno i just HATE THIS!! AHH!!  i mean THEY were i mean are perfect!! HOW COULD this go wrong!! AHH!! i am wishing&hoping&praying that they WILL get back together!! SO EMO RIGHT NOW!!

Dude, deep healing breaths. This is not the end of the world. The Earth has not stop spinning on it axis. It will be ok. Maybe they will get back together, maybe the won't. Either way, there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Exactly there are more important things in life! - Remember that!!
I just hope they don't loose that wonderful chemistry when S4 arrives in January! - I think i thought they were really right for each other because their characters are....perhaps in real life things are not as simple.....

:cool: As long as Syd and Vaughn are together, i'm alright....last season was hard enough!!!
(that's why perhaps we all focused so deeply on MV and JG and not their characters :thinking: )

angel_audie said:
Dude, deep healing breaths.  This is not the end of the world. The Earth has not stop spinning on it axis.  It will be ok.  Maybe they will get back together, maybe the won't.  Either way, there is nothing anybody can do about it.
[post="993377"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I find it so weird and ironic that last summer we were all FREAKING OUT about Sydney and Vaughn for the 3rd season (after the "2 years" bomb dropped), but people were getting excited and speculating about MV and JG in real life. This summer, people were freaking out about MV and JG but getting exciting and speculating about Sydney and Vaughn for the 4th season. Isn't it weird how much changes in a year?

Azalea said:
I find it so weird and ironic that last summer we were all FREAKING OUT about Sydney and Vaughn for the 3rd season (after the "2 years" bomb dropped), but people were getting excited and speculating about MV and JG in real life.  This summer, people were freaking out about MV and JG but getting exciting and speculating about Sydney and Vaughn for the 4th season.  Isn't it weird how much changes in a year?
[post="993445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
haha, we have opposite feelings now. who knows, maybe next year we'll all be laughing about this. i don't know about you guys, but i am seriously crazy anxious about january. can't we just fast foward?

I have to say I find really amusing when people say they don´t care about the personal lives of the actors when it´s posting on a thread about personal life saying things when obviously is because read the magazines and the thread. Heh. It´s just too funny to not comment.

I was waiting for a reply like that. I came back to fix a spelling mistake pointed out in a pm, and saw your reply.

Take a look on this site. I don't read the bl##dy magazines, somebody here posted a scan. And then there's all the advertising of these gossip things on television, and the fact you can't walk into a newsagency without seeing them. I think your comment was rude.

I honestly don't care whether they are together or not, and as I said, it was my first time in one of these threads (this is my second). I won't be coming back. I only came in the first place out of pure boredom, and curiosity as to why a massive thread appeared while I was away.

I actually find it very silly that so many people are so emotionally attahed to the personal relationships of a couple of actors.

And it's not nice - or correct - to refer to a person as an 'it'. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back