Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember the Emmys 2003, Jennifer brought her parents...and we were all here...wondering about MV and JG first appearance together...Oh boy...and now...now...everything is weird... :blink:

I don't know why...whatever comes out about this whole story... I'm very, very optimist... ;)

Yeah i guess if mv doesn't show up at the after party to support jg then its true! (n)
btw s4alias i'd love to know where you are getting all your evidence for the ba jg stuff you keep going on with?

oz_girl said:
oh i meant for the emmy awards
[post="996047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know. Public appearances together - as a couple - was not their cup of tea...never...

Ok guys..I have to go because...you know..the night is just beggining... :D

Damn i was hoping we might get some resolution to the whole thing at the emmy's or even tonight! I'll be real upset if we don't! :(

there's a link over at the palace that has thumbnails of jg at the creative emmy's. she looks great as usual. she wore a gray dress. it looks like the same color as MV's benz. ;)

CoveDweller11 said:
there's a link over at the palace that has thumbnails of jg at the creative emmy's. she looks great as usual. she wore a gray dress. it looks like the same color as MV's benz.  ;)
[post="996179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wohoo... thanks for the information!!!! she looks gorgeous - as always... I love that dress and her hair... ^_^ can't wait til the pics are up at jen-garner.net... ^_^

Guys, good morning!
Anyone knows what happened to sd-1 site?
Just went over there and it says the domain has been registered for another company! - do you guys know where they are now?
thanks!

Thanks for the link to the palace (I always forget too).... Jen looked beautiful.... I got excited when I saw a ring on her finger but of course it was the wrong kind of ring I was wanting to see.... :lol:

Wishful thinking, I guess.... :sadangel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back