Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so mv is playing poker....hmmmmmm i must go and find this on tv sometime.....still have yet to get to b&n to check out the astrology books for them but I WILL....HAVE NO FEAR! now if i understand it is another thing! have a great friday everyone!

vaughnalicious said:
Go to TWoP and email the person who first gave us the contestant info. She knows who won.
[post="993337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hmmm. that's a good idea, but maybe i don't want to know. if i did find out and he didn't win, i know all the good hands he gets would be wasted. it's better to be surprised.

heh, we have a poker game at my house tonight. it's one of the reasons i came home this weekend. ;) being home is such a warm feeling. :D

i have to go pick up my paycheck at the mall and i'm gonna go to the gap and ask if i can have the big poster hahaha. it's worth a shot.

im currently watching season 3 dvds episode 2..vaughn is sooooo gorgeous, how can any SANE woman leave a face like that!! after reading all these pages about MV/JG, its super depressing. I seriously hope that nothing is going on between BA and JG and they're just stupid rumors. But i really cant help but feel soooo bad for MV. it was so obvious he was head over heels in love with JG. even though they were never very public with their relationship, he always said the nicest things about her whenever someone asked. ive never seen 2 more compatible actors. i absolutely love them together, and i really feel for MV. its hard enough breaking up in front of the world, then having to deal with it at work everyday..even if they're still friends or not. im sure they'll handle it professionally since they're both mature adults, but still heart breaking for him nonetheless. poooooooooooor MV =(

Natalia said:
I actually find it very silly that so many people are so emotionally attahed to the personal relationships of a couple of actors.

[post="993447"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

firstly: Whoa! that is such an unnecessary comment, if you don't have anything nice to say just don't say it.

Now i am probably way out of line saying this, because i know i don't normally comment But...

I was looking forward to coming into work today and reading NICE things about out favourite (ex
:( ) couple, but instead i just read 10 pages of rumour mongering, and negativity. i don't want to say that the Gartan love is over, but even if it is, it doesn't mean that we now have free reign to talk c**p about the people we respected less than two weeks ago.

I miss the thought of JG and MV together a lot and it is a long wait till January when we can see Syd and Vaughn, lets not make it unpleasant in here as well.

Phew, Rant over, and back to Lurkdom where i probably belong!. :blush:

Dear God people! MV and JG are two people who dated and it didn't work out. I liked them together also and sincerely hope that they get back together, but jeez. It' not like one of them died or something. A little reminder, JG and MV started dating because it made them happy, not us. They didn't need our permission to date and certainly didn't need our permission to break up.

And what is with all this negative talk about JG? JG is grown woman who is free to date whoever she wants. The same goes for MV. Keep in mind, that we are on the outside looking in. We have no clue what went wrong. And I don't know about the rest of you but I am certainly in no position to cast judgement on others. Hell, for all we know MV was the one that ended things and not JG. *ending rant before she says something she regrets*

Onto a more pleasant topic, Bravo has a list of players up on their website and MV is included (very cute pic by the way). Anyway, I checked it out and MV is playing on behalf of St. Jude's Hospital. Very worthy cause, in my opinion, and I hope he brings in tons of money on behalf of it.

I agree with Angel Audie.

We are merely observers in there relationship. :smiley:

We don't know why or if they have broken up. (n) :angry:

As JJ and Greg have said they are both adults and knew what they were doing when they started dating.

I am sure that they still care/love each other. ;)

No matter what happens with there off screen lives.

I will still be watching Alias. :P

I was just watching my Season 2 Alias DVD'S !!

I know (I still waiting on my S3 ones)

There is another cute S/V deleted scene.

Is from the Indicator from Memory. Is called "The Constant" :blush:

So sweet go watch it. ;)

There screencaps of deleted scenes up on Alias Media.

However here is the S/V one.

I apologise if this spoils for everyone. ^_^

Couldn't find the spoiler tags.

deleted-scene097.jpg

Dani

Just found this on the People.com site.

They going over Jen's past looks and what she may wear to the emmy's!!

Here is the pics that they have!!

:smiley:

jgarner.jpg

Dani

angel_audie said:
Onto a more pleasant topic, Bravo has a list of players up on their website and MV is included (very cute pic by the way).  Anyway, I checked it out and MV is playing on behalf of St. Jude's Hospital.  Very worthy cause, in my opinion, and  I hope he brings in tons of money on behalf of it.
[post="994120"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, my brother told me about that last night. i hope he wins a lot more money than i did last nite. :angry:

ok, so i went to the gap yesterday, and the posters aren't even posters. they're like skinny rectangular boxes. my friend peter was working so i kept telling him to just take it down for me hahaha. i cut a deal with the manager though. i told him i'd give a 30% discount on pacific sunwear(where i work) stuff if he gave me the MV ad's after they were done. the gap is right across from pacsun so hopefully it works out.

i had a dream about s/v. it caused me to sleep in till 11. it was a good dream too ;)

Hey guys the bloopers are up :happydance: just informing the european fans! ;) Im downloading it now, downloaded, off to watch!

ooh its up at www.jen-garner.net

I just watched them, they are so hilarious, Michael has the best ones this time, hes so hilarious, i cant believe he fell down the stair :lol: it was great, if you havent seen them download them, they're great!

Seems as though Garfleck, better known as Garner & Affleck, have been spotted in Savannah, Georgia where one of his homes is located.

s4alias said:
Seems as though Garfleck, better known as Garner & Affleck, have been spotted in Savannah, Georgia where one of his homes is located.
[post="994651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Umm... that's nice. We really dont' care. Or at least most people who comes here to this thread dont' really want to talk about your "Garfleck" so let's drop it K?

--Mandy :angelic:

We've been receiving some complaints about the number of Garner/Affleck rumors posted on this forum, as that is not the purpose of this thread. Many of the members would appreciate if others would cease to post that kind of information; please find a more appropriate thread. Thank you!

Kiki81ny
AllAlias.com Team Member

I just wanted to add that this topic will be closed temporarily if inappropriate rumor posts continue. Thank you for understanding; there is a place for nearly any conversation on AllAlias.com, just please find the correct topic for what you want to talk about. There are many members, myself included, who do not appreciate uncomfirmed rumors regarding actors.

Kiki81ny
AllAlias.com Team Member

One more thing. From now on, please try refraining from reporting posts unless it is a personal flame or something very very offensive.

For all those who would like to talk about the status of Jennifer and Ben Affleck's relationship, please go somewhere else, on a different board. Especially since there is NOTHING solid about their relationship as a couple.

--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back