Formula 1

I´m Very Sad, Alonso OUT, and I cannot see the race because I went to the Beach.

Congratulations for RS, he is demonstraing that he´s a great pilot

Good Night (I´m going to sleep, is very late : 2:50 am)

This Grand Prix was crazy, very crazy. Poor Alonso, He hadn´t luck, but at least Montoya was 2º and Kimi 3º.

And the spectator in the middle of the road was funny but very dangerous.

~ Natalia ~

*snickers at the lunatic in the middle of the road*
That was the best race EVER!!!!
Barrichello deserved that absolutely!!! Oh man!!!!! And Da Mata led the GP, and MS and Kimi are separated by ONE point!!!!

F1 TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

*SPYnish* what is your favourite team, and how long have u been watching F1???

My Fav Team is Renault now and Ferrari, before I was Fan of Williams when the pilot was Damon Hill.

I see the F1 from 1994, the year that Ayrton Senna Died, I had 15 years when I started to see the F1.

I like this sport, I´m a Crazy Freaky ;)

That makes 2 of us!!! We can both be crazy freaks together ;)

I like Williams...but then Kimi came onto the circuit, and he's my fav, so I liked Sauber and then McClaren...but I still love BMW's...and Ralph is pretty!!!

Do you have any pictures of Verstappen...I thought I saw him the other day on TV, but I don't know if it was him?

This is Josh Verstappen

verstappen.jpg
verstappen.jpg

YaY!!! Thankies!!! And it was him!!! That's cool...even if he drives for a crappy team, it's still cool!!!

I like ur sig and av by the way. Did you make it???

So the next race is A1, isn't it? I'm not actually sure, tio be honest...oops!

Yes, I make my Sig and Av.

The next Race is Germany Grand Prix in Hockenheim, and I believe that Michael Schumacher will win this race, because Kimi is near.

You did a mighty good job on them!!! ~*~WoW~*~

Thanks for that...I seem to have my F1 timetable mixed up in my mind! Hockenheim...that's Ralph's home GP, maybe he can beat MS again...that would be awesome.

Kimi and Alonso were both doing really well at the start of this season, but now it's not as good?

I think that McClaren need to bring out their new car, and they will be faster, so they can beat Ferrari!!!

Isn't DC signed until 2006???

But I don't think they would want JP and Kimi, cuz I thin they would conflict within the team. I've heard thet they want Alonso actually...

But just another rumour :P

Yeah, I also heard that DC sing a new contract, but F1 world Change continually.

Also I heard that McLaren Wants Fernando Alonso, but Ferrari also Wants Alonso.

It´s a Crazy World :P

Well, I think Ferrari are looking to drop Rubens soon, because he is under-performing. He needs to go to a team where he will be at the top, so I think that if he doesn't retire he might go to Renault, and then Ferrari could take on Alonso. It would be good for him to race with MS, and let him see how he can be even better.

This Weekend Germany Grand Prix in the New Hockenheim, I believe that M Schumacher will win, ( Only 5 Reac for the Final of the Season and Kimmi is near)

Kimi has to win -_-

Back