Formula 1

Kimi had better win, or I think I will cry *sniffle*. Aren't McClaren bringing out their new car this w/e, or is it on another day?

I've noticed your english is getting much better since you have been on the site by the way. Congrats on that, it's one of the most impossible languages to learn!

Thanks, I studied English for 11 years, but I Lost Level, and The languages will be my enemies for life, I know that I have the possibility of Speak Three Languages : Spanish, English and French, I only can go to Classes of English and French :cool: I want to speak them fluent

I suck at languaes...my French is okay, but your English is probably better! If I join you in the spansh thread, can u try and teach me?

Ralf Blamed By Stewards For German Crash

The race stewards for the German Grand Prix, have effectively placed the blame for the first corner incident on Ralf Schumacher's shoulders.

The stewards met after the race to discuss the accident, which put an end to the Williams driver's race. It also cost Kimi Raikkonen and Rubens Barrichello the chance of scoring some much-needed points towards their Championship campaigns. Three other drivers were also caught up in the shunt.

After reviewing the incident the stewards ruled that it was Ralf who had caused it when he moved across the track, squeezing both Barrichello and Raikkonen. They ordered the German to be docked ten grid slots from his Saturday qualifying position at the next race in Hungary.

Ralf does, however, have the right to appeal against the punishment.

WHAT!?!?!?! All he did was cover the racing line? That is such pathetic [EDIT]ing bull [EDIT]! What a bunch of [EDIT] ups? Who do those stewards think they are! I am very unpressed.

But yay for Montoya! And the new Danish driver Keiso...or something...Viggo is also Danish...mmm Viggo... 🤤 :love:

Montoya Is in a Great Moment, He is a Serious aspirant to the World Championship Title.

Next Grand Prix is in Hungary in Three Weeks. The best car for Hungaroring is Williams, This Circuit is suitable for Williams.

:eek:fftopic: I love your av...it makes me drool! So pretty....I think I'm going to change mine again, this one is getting old :rolleyes:

still can't believe what they did to ralph. It makes me cry.

I´m bored, I´ll put pics of F1 Pilots

Kimi

Fisi

Alonso (He born in my city :woot: , my father knows his father family, our gradparents work together, I´ll hope get his autograph next year )

I going to find Ralf and Montoya Pics, I´ll Put them later

You 'know' Alonso!?!?!?! The alonso!?!?!?! OMI!!! That is soooooooo cool!!! I hope you do get his auto!!! If you do, please scan it and post it!!! I wanna see!!! Alonso!!! *sigh* :love:

No, I don´t Know him, my father has friends that know him. My father and Alonso´s Father Family born in the same place. Next year in May aprox, I´ll hope get his autograph, Every year there is a celebration (a meal) organized for my father friends, next year, they want celebrate when Alonso can attend, but .... the children are forbidden :angry: , I´ll give to my mother a big poster of Fernando for he signed.

I hope that He can attended, depend of F1 Calendar.

Sorry, the text is long and I explain bad ;), I hope that you understand me.

Bah, it doesn't matter if you know him, or your dad knows him, or your dad has friends that know him, the point is: YOU CAN GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!! You know ppl who know him!!! That is totally too cool for words!!! :jawdrop:

Back