Formula 1

Kimi finished the race!! I would have never thought I could be so happy just because he got one point.. :confused: Schumacher won again.. :banghead:

Schumi won again ... man, he doesn't let anything for no one else ...

Yep, Nigel Mansell was great ... those were the days with Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna ... :(

The race was awesome, Spanish GP is the best, I like the circuit so much, but yes, Schumie won again, (5). Next year I'll go to Montmeló, this year I couldn't go because I went to Madrid in Holy Week, but next year, Nat will be in Montmeló. :P (I hope it).

Next Race ... Monaco in 15 days. Do you think that Schumie will win again?

no.....with monaco i dont think so. just hope with qualifying that he makes an mistake......here its really hard to overtake and .....with a bit of luck we get another winner

We really need a new winner but as much as I hope it I don't think it'll happen soon. Schumacher and Ferrari are too strong right now..
Poor Kimi.. :(

no lol with qualifying its going to be button or both or the renaults or montoya........those are the ones who could do it.

and raikonen well the mclaren sucks :S

MICHAEL WENT OUT!!! WAHOO!!!

Sorry, but he irritates me SOOOOO much. Poor Kimi...

What Alonso did was very foolish though...

And what a race by Trulli and Jenson! Great race! Monaco remains my favourite! :love:

Well...I have a spanish friend, so let rip Nat! :lol: I'll get it translated :D You shouldn't with hold your opinion because of language differences!

to bad that was practice lol barrichello starts on pole than schuamcher, sato and than button

damn somebody sabotage the cars of ferrari

Back