Forum Burnout

Hero's Hall has been usurped by fark.com for my home page. I just don't see the point of coming here until the game shows signs of progress. I'll keep looking once every couple weeks, but honestly...

Seems I only have time to check in here a couple of times a week and then I don't post, because for the most part there isn't much to add to the steaming piles of ....er....umm....wisdom, yeah that's it, that is accumulating while you all wait for your HJ beta invites.

I keep telling the folks at Simu that they really should let at least some of you in now, since it is awfully lonely exploring Elanthia by myself, though there are certain perks such as no lines at the merchants and not having to fight off the campers for that special boss spawn.

The NDA prohibits my telling you any more. In fact, just telling you that there is an NDA is probably a violation of it and now that Navarre is on the payroll as my personal Shadow Assassin, I will have to put him to work eradicating all those out there with knowledge of said NDA.

So I'm back off to explore some more and.....no, wait!

Navarre, what are you doing here? When Simu said you were my personal SA, I thought that I was your boss!

No, really, Navarre! They made me spill the beans about the NDA! They forced it out of me!

They threatened to make me go on vacation with Frosty if I didn't!

Do your worst, Navarre. After that thought percolating in my subconcious mind these past few days, death would be a welcome escape.

Returning you now, to your regularly scheduled "I want my beta now" rant.

...Not sure if you were serious about parts of that, or if it was a fabrication, but I'm guess it was just make-believe... right? :-/

Seems I only have time to check in here a couple of times a week and then I don't post, because for the most part there isn't much to add to the steaming piles of ....er....umm....wisdom, yeah that's it, that is accumulating while you all wait for your HJ beta invites.

I keep telling the folks at Simu that they really should let at least some of you in now, since it is awfully lonely exploring Elanthia by myself, though there are certain perks such as no lines at the merchants and not having to fight off the campers for that special boss spawn.

The NDA prohibits my telling you any more. In fact, just telling you that there is an NDA is probably a violation of it and now that Navarre is on the payroll as my personal Shadow Assassin, I will have to put him to work eradicating all those out there with knowledge of said NDA.

So I'm back off to explore some more and.....no, wait!

Navarre, what are you doing here? When Simu said you were my personal SA, I thought that I was your boss!

No, really, Navarre! They made me spill the beans about the NDA! They forced it out of me!

They threatened to make me go on vacation with Frosty if I didn't!

Do your worst, Navarre. After that thought percolating in my subconcious mind these past few days, death would be a welcome escape.

Returning you now, to your regularly scheduled "I want my beta now" rant.

hehe.. I enjoyed that

I think the entire active HH community should get closed beta. Theres like 90 sum of us and we've been very good, nice, and patient. I'

*pulls out another knife with mild care of the matter* Not now, Navarre.

Lilillith?!!!! You're playing HJ without us?!!! ...How?!! HUH?!!!! Can't stop..must resist....

*foams madly*

BRAAAAAGGHGHGGH!!!!!!!!!11

noteeth.jpg

Back