Forum Sigs

Well, I'm interested enough to see what it would look like, but I probably wouldn't actually use it as I fly a generic Crescent Order logo for my avatar, like many of the other TCOers do. But if you enjoy doing that sort of thing, sure, why not? Leo would probably be interested in it as she does Japanese herself.

blur said:
I fly a generic Crescent Order logo for my avatar, like many of the other TCOers

I recognize posters largely by their avatar and signatures...
On that note, I am definitely getting the different TCO members mixed up lately because of the identical avatars and similar sigs!

Consider mixing it up for our sanity please? That is a personal suggestion, not an official one. ;)

Don't make me go back to the Greatest American Hero avatar again. :P

Navarre said:
I recognize posters largely by their avatar and signatures...
On that note, I am definitely getting the different TCO members mixed up lately because of the identical avatars and similar sigs!

Consider mixing it up for our sanity please? That is a personal suggestion, not an official one. ;)

Don't make me go back to the Greatest American Hero avatar again. :P

I'm with Navarre here... I tend to do double takes, then have to go back and figure out who said what. Oh and, Navarre, if you go back to that, I'll strap them into their chairs with nice thick dock rope (is there an official name for it? I'm sure there is)...

Yes, it is confussing. I have to read it twice to figure it out sometimes. Especially when you all post in a row.

blur said:
But we are one... we are TCO... you will be assimilated ;)

*cackles*
Now there's a recruitment plug for ya:

"Join TCO now and receive a completely unique nickname and a free gift!"
"Really? Wow, sure!"
"Congratulations, you are now 'sixteen of fifty-two,' now please hold still while I shove this electrical plug up your..."

I like avatars and sigs, but some people are just clueless about how to use them. As in, they have huge sig images that take up more space than their posts. Nobody here is like that though, thank gawd.

Pietoro said:
I like avatars and sigs, but some people are just clueless about how to use them. As in, they have huge sig images that take up more space than their posts. Nobody here is like that though, thank gawd.

Ditto

Pietoro said:

Agreed. I was actually debating whether mine was too large. Still considering dropping it in size.

And now I have absolutely no idea what you had a minute ago. This is going to drive me nuts. :confused:

It was this:

BUCKETHEAD.jpg

Back