~Four Weeks~

see, this is how season 3 was supposed to be..when will they ever learn?..GREAT start, can't wait to see what happens next (y)

-thanx for the PM :smiley:
-could i get another?

Thanks for the pm!!! I loved this it's great!!!

it's a shame the cow always gets in the way though! just get someone to run her over!!

Love it! I'm really glad that you started another fic and I think that an affair between Vaughn and Syd during season 3 is quite fair, honestly...they asked for it :angry:

Your writing it's so damn good, as usual :smiley:

Ciao Ari

ahh now i've been sucked in :P
i can't believe they had sex in his car :lol: :laughbounce:
i wonder what daddy jack would say about that? :angelnot:

anyway can i get a pm please?
great start! can't wait to see what happens next

btw: he called her a cow :rotflmao:

OMG kristina... YAY, another fic! love it! he called her 'cow' hahah awesome! i cant believe they had sex in his car.... thats classic, oh how i wish that had happened in season 3! hell it should happen in s4!! thanks for the pm, keep em coming please!! thanks!

Hi!
I like this fic!!
I can't believe they had sex in his car!! :blush: lol
i could have a pm when you update?
Thank you, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is gr8, its like what every1 wanted 2 happen in S3, but afraid to ask!!! Its so funny he calls her the cow!! and I love the idea of taking the word "double agent" 2 a new meannig 4 them!
But she is the other woman now... and that sucks!!!
ok, I would love a pm, plez!!! cant wait 2 see how theis continues and when does the cow find out- b4 or after they caught her!
thanx 4 the pm!

Great start! I too have always wondered what would happen if S/V started having an affair after they discovered what Lauren really was. And he calls Lauren a cow?! That made me laugh!

Back