Fox's Fall Schedule

Jamison

Cadet
ARRESTED To Mondays??
MALCOLM To Fridays??
BUFFY Regulars Resurface!!
Fox Fall Schedule!!

I am – Hercules!!

Lots of the Buffiverse types are suddenly turning up as regulars on giant new TV shows! CBS gives us Alyson Hannigan on CBS’ “How I Met Your Mother” and Amy Acker on “The Unit,” and now Fox has Nick Brendon on “Kitchen Confidential” and David Boreanaz in “Bones.”

In Thursday morning’s Variety, unnamed sources tell Josef Adalian how Fox’s schedule is likely to shake out at the netlet’s upfronts today:

Monday
8 p.m. Arrested Development
8:30 p.m. Kitchen Confidential
9 p.m. Prison Break

Tuesday
8 p.m. Bones
9 p.m. House

Wednesday
8 p.m. That ‘70s Show
8:30 p.m. Stacked
9 p.m. Head Cases

Thursday
8 p.m. The OC
9 p.m. Reunion

Friday
8 p.m. Bernie Mac
8:30 p.m. Malcolm in the Middle
9 p.m. Deviant Behavior

Saturday
8 p.m. Cops
9 p.m. America’s Most Wanted

Sunday
7 p.m. Reruns
7:30 p.m. King of the Hill
8 p.m. The Simpsons
8:30 p.m. The War at Home
9 p.m. Family Guy
9:30 p.m. American Dad

RETURNING MIDSEASON:
* American Idol
* Nanny 911
* Trading Spouses

ON-THE-BUBBLE SHOWS RENEWED:
* Arrested Development
* Bernie Mac

ON-THE-BUBBLE SHOWS DISCARDED:
* Life on a Stick
* Quintuplets

CANCELLED EARLIER THIS SEASON:
* Jonny Zero
* Method & Red
* North Shore
* Point Pleasant
* Tru Calling

NEW:
* "Bones." Hourlong, created by writer Hart Hanson (“Judging Amy,” “Joan of Arcadia”), about a forensic anthropologist and an FBI agent who team up to solve murders. It stars Emily Deschanel (“Spider-Man 2,” “Boogeyman”), David Boreanaz (“Angel”), Michaela Conlin (“The D.A.”), Jonathan Adams (“American Dreams”) and T.J. Thyne (“Ghost World,” “How High”).

* "Deviant Behavior." Drama, created by writer Josh Berman (“CSI”), about San Francisco detectives charged with the city’s most “bizarre and twisted crimes.” It stars Johnny Messner (“The OC”), Marguerite Moreau (“The OC”) and Chi McBride (“Boston Public”).

* "Head Cases." Hourlong, created by writer Bill Chais (“The Practice,” “Family Law”), about a hotshot attorney who forms his own firm following a a nervous breakdown. It stars Chris O'Donnell (“Kinsey”), Rachael Leigh Cook (“Josie and the Pussycats”), Krista Allen (“Baywatch,” “Unscripted,” “Feast”), Adam Goldberg (“The Hebrew Hammer,” “How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days”), Aimee Garcia (“A Lot Like Love”) and Rocmond Dunbar (“Earth 2”).

* "Kitchen Confidential." Sitcom, created by writer David Hemingson (“Just Shoot Me!” “Jesse”), about a “bad-boy” New York chef. It stars Bradley Cooper (“Alias”), Jaime King (“Sin City”), Nicholas Brendon (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer”), John Francis Daley (“Freaks and Geeks”), John Cho (“Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle”), Frank Langella (“Unscripted”), Bonnie Sommerville (“NYPD Blue”), Sam Pancake (“Legally Blonde 2”) and Owain Yeoman (“Troy”).

* "Prison Break." Hourlong, created by writer Paul Scheuring (“A Man Apart”), about an innocent man sentenced to die on death row, and the engineer brother who works to engineer his escape. It stars Dominic Purcell (“Blade: Trinity”), Sarah Wayne Callies (“Tarzan”), Robin Tunney (“Vertical Limit,” “The In-Laws”), Wentworth Miller (“The Human Stain”) and Amaury Nolasco (“2 Fast 2 Furious”).

* "Reunion." Flashback-happy hourlong, created by writer Jon Harmon Feldman (“American Dreams,” “Tru Calling”), about friends reunited for their 20th high school reunion. (Each episode will examine a different year in their lives.) It stars Amanda Righetti (Hailey Nichol on “The OC”), Alexa Davalos (Lightning Lass Gwen Raiden on “Angel”), Chyler Leigh (Claire Wyatt on “The Practice”), Sean Faris (Dino Whitman on “Life As We Know It”), and Will Estes (J.J. Pryor on “American Dreams”).

* "The War at Home." Sitcom, created by writer Rob Lotterstein (“Suddenly Susan,” “Will & Grace”), about parents raising teens. It stars Michael Rapaport (“Boston Public,” “Hitch”), Anita Barone (“The Jeff Foxworthy Show,” “Daddio”), Kaylee Defer (“The Mountain”), Dean Collins (“Jack & Bobby”) and Kyle Sullivan (“All That”).

MIDSEASON:
* "Freebirds." Sitcom, created by writer Robert Roy Thomas (Bravo’s “Significant Others”), about a recent college graduate who goes from big man on campus to moving back in with his parents. It stars Josh Dean and Erin Cahill (“Power Rangers: Time Force”).

* "The Loop." Sitcom, created by writer Pam Brady (“South Park,” “Team America: World Police”), about a recent college grad adjusting to a work environment. It stars Bret Harrison (“Grounded For Life”), Becki Newton (“P.S.”), Eric Christian Olsen (“Cellular”), Mimi Rogers (“The Geena Davis Show”) and Philip Baker Hall (“The Amityville Horror”).

ARRESTED To Mondays''MALCOLM To Fridays''BUFFY Regulars Resurface!!Fox Fall Schedule!!

I know some people won't care about FOX...but I'm so excited that Arrested Development is back...and that 24 will once again be starting in January, that's smart on Fox's part. And we also get Bradley Cooper's new show after Arrested Development.

And for all of you wondering if The OC would be up against Alias...yep it is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am so bloody angry at ABC. Now what I'm going to have to do is watch Alias at its stupid new time slot, tape the O.C. and watch it at 9. Damn.

AgentDesertRose said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am so bloody angry at ABC. Now what I'm going to have to do is watch Alias at its stupid new time slot, tape the O.C. and watch it at 9. Damn.
[post="1348131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah and what sucks the bloody most is that now you won't be able to tape Alias for me. BOLLOCKS!!!!! Dont the stupid networks realise what they are doing. how can you clash Alias, The OC and Smallville.....its ridiculous. f***ing idiots.

Damnit I watch the OC!!! Htey had to move Alias to Thur!!! I'm going to pick Alias over it though. I'll tape the OC on another VCR. *sigh ABC are such idiots* I'm excited for Bones though!! Love me some David Boreanaz!!

I'm just so happy that Arrested Development is back! Probably the smartest move that FOX has made in years - behind bringing back Family Guy! :D
Although, I give them credit for sticking with The OC too.

aliasfanjay said:
I'm just so happy that Arrested Development is back! Probably the smartest move that FOX has made in years - behind bringing back Family Guy! :D
Although, I give them credit for sticking with The OC too.
[post="1370571"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You have no idea how hapy I am too :D Maybe this new night will give them a much needed ratings boost.

Back