Francie and Will

Well I am a Jack/Irena Shipper

65% Vaughn/Sydney Shipper
and
45% Sark/Sydney Shipper (Ever since he moved to SD-6)

-----

But also I am for Will/Francie
That would be perfect when the Alias Show is over, everyone can get married! (y)

Will and Francie seem perfect for each other, and he should leave Sydney for Sark or Vaughn
What do you guys think?

They get along really well, but Will would have to get over his thing for Sydney.

I just can't picture it. It doesn't seem right. Maybe Noah, but he's dead. Or Sark! That would really stir things up. But for now, I like seeing Francie as Syd and Will's friend and restaurant owner, not dating one of her friends.

i kinda feel sorry for Francie. Syd and Will know what's going on, but she doesn't. she didn't seem to mind until Ep.10 (last episode).

I would love to see Will and Francie together, so I'm with ya Codename, but more than likely that WILL (no pun intended) never happen. Especially since we hardly ever see Francie. :angry:

With Will and Syd, being all secretive, they at least had a cover--planning her party.

Since it was Francie's birthday, they could just say they were planning her birthday party with the way they were/seemed all secretive. But how are they going to explain it next time. "Oh, we're planning for your next birthday". :lol:

Adding my two cents a bit late-----

I'd love to see Francie and Will together! At least we'll get to see Francie more!!! (y) :D

I THINK IT WOULD BE INTERSTING TO SEE THEM TOGETHER A LITTLE ODD BUT HEY IT WILL BRING THEM BOTH INTO THE PICTURE MORE.

Ok, this may be a possible spoiler, but it may be a part of ABC's preview of Alias

SPOILER

>-------->---------->---------->-------->-------->-------->-------->-------->"Sparks begin to fly between Francie and Will"

SPOILER OVER

Back