Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Francie Memorial

Discussion in 'Alias' started by freelancer, Jan 28, 2003.

Tags:
  1. freelancer

freelancer Captain

This is to talk about all the fun times Syd and Fran and Will had together. I just rewound an ep looking for something that Vaughn says and I went a little too far, and there was Fran talking to Will at her restaurant while he stacks ketchup bottles!!!!! Wahhhhhh!!! I loved Francie! Remember when she fricaseed (sp) the turkey? And when she and Syd took off their rings together? And when she hugs Syd and says I love you in that best friend sort of way?!! I gotta stop, I'm getting too worked up here ^_^ Anyways...there's always hope...maybe she's not dead...

2. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

WE WILL MISS YOU, FRANCIE!!!!!!!!

3. Viogirl13

Viogirl13 Rocket Ranger

And the whole thing with the mice..and how they needed the good stuff to get rid of them...

4. Alias_babe2007

Alias_babe2007 Rocket Ranger

and when she finally opened her restaurant after working so hard. She was so happy! and when she dragged Syd off her butt bc/ she was having a bad time...she was the best friend, she'll really be missed.

I sure hope she's not gone

5. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

I'm going to miss Francie so much. She really was an amazing friend for Syd; everybody would be lucky to have a best friend like that. She deserved a long and happy life. I just can't believe that Sydney's now lost her fiance and her best friend to Sloane.

My favorite Francie scene was where she came back after breaking up with Charlie and she and Sydney hugged after making up from their fight. :( :( We'll miss you, Francie! :( :( :(

6. SeXyALiAsCHiCa

SeXyALiAsCHiCa Rocket Ranger

::looks mildly concerned::

Yea but they kissed. MUA.

KaThRyN

They referring to Syd and Vaughn of course. Duh. ::looks digusted at how STOOPID everyone is, then kicks herself in the ass (physically impossible you say? Think again ... teehee) for spelling stupid wrong whilst trying to insult other people::
    Geez.