Season 2 FRANCIE NOT DEAD!

lumbly

Cadet
Ok, everybody. Some of you read my reasons why she can't be dead based on the fact that no body on the show ever dies...we are only lead to believe they die in the last shot of the ep, but then they are very much alive in the next few minutes of the following ep. Here's how I KNOW....

The episode descriptions for the next two episodes DO NOT mention ANYTHING about a Francie double or anything like that. The double IS NOT Phase 2 because Sloane had Sark call her as kind of an afterthought. Here is a plausible explanation:

They flashback to after Syd has defeated SD-6. She gets a call from Francie, who is at her restaurant and needs help with something (say she's having trouble activating the security system or something ditsy like that). Syd comes to help and just as she gets there, the Francie double walks in and starts shooting. Syd fights with the double, and eventually shoots the clone in the head. Francie is FREAKED OUT. Syd finds some depressant pills behind the counter (it's a bar, they gotta have something!) and gives them to Francie to settle her down and focus. Syd takes the cell phone off the double and looks at the contact list. Upon finding Sark's name, she listens the all the calls he's made to her and vice versa (they have been recorded on the phone). She figures out what's going down, and explains the basics to Francie, knowing from the call log and messages that Sark will contact her soon after 11:00. It is like, say maybe, 10:59. She tells Francie what to say and how to sound evil, and then it rings. Notice, in the ep, it rang numerous times before someone picked up.

How bout that, eh? If anyone disagrees, I'm sure there are plenty of valid arguements, but what does everyone think will happen with our beautiful African-American?

that explanation sounds good to me!

as long as they give francie a good plot-line before she really kicks the bucket (according to your speculation), i'm cool.
^_^
rachel

It's a good explanation, but I think it's highly unlikely that Francie lives.

It doesn't always say everything in the plot outlines for the shows, so that really doesn't justify much. As for Phase 2, we know that the Freplica is just a new asset, and not the whole plan. She's just in on the plan, helping with Phase 2. I am 99.9% positive that Francie is dead. Dead, dead, dead. But there is always that .1%. I could be wrong, but I was reading Watch With Wanda (a most reliable source) that it is "a wolf in a sheep skin" and that the real Francie is in fact, dead.

But I could be wrong!!

i think she is really dead the evil francie on the other hand i hope is dead after getting shot like three or four times you must be dead and dont tell meeh that like some how she new what was going to happen so she just like was wearing a bullet proof vest or something that would suck.......... :eek:

Back