Season 2 Francie

FRANCIE why why why......i just dont understand how this could happen.....you just got ur restaurant and you kissed will things were going so good......but why kill her why? why? why? all i can say is why? :angry:

Francie dead is really sad! That last scene was so shocking and disturbing.

Francie was never really that interesting of a character, but she did keep the show somewhat grounded in reality. Frankly, I am surprised that the writers chose to kill her character.

Poor Francie. How freaky would that be to be shot by someone looking just like you!

Also, I feel bad for Will. The "kiss" just felt right to him-Ahhh! So sad.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Will Syd find out the truth soon (dang-how much more can this girl take!)? Who really is this Francie gal?

I know I really didn't want Francie to Die! At first I tought that Francie was working with Sark and that she had killed Will, but NO she the one that is dead!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how Will is going to react. I mean he was all thinking that something might come of it. He was kinda getting excited about it and than some mental case somes along and kills her!!!!!

I feel sorry for will he has one crappy life. If ever someone feels like their life is falling apart just look at will's and syd's. Syd wil be devastated WHEN she finds out. Franci is like the perfect firend why did she have to die

I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!! At first when it showed her answer the phone, I thought she killed Will. And I really hate Will, but I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I HATED that Francie died, but it wasn't as bad. But still, its going to be SO different with out her!!!!!!I'm gonna miss Fran. :(

This is the actress that plays Anna. Her name is Gina Torres.

Gina Torress (Anna)............................... Merrin Dungey (Francie)
cleo02.jpg
merrin.jpg

She used to play on the tv show Cleopatra 2525

cast.jpg

I think if the look-a-like is Anna, then maybe the writers will use her mannerisms to give Sydney small hints that it's an imposter. Anna is so cold and calculating. It's hard to fake sincerity. Plus she probably won't know about Will and Francie making out so she will probably act funny if Will tries to kiss her again.

I don't think Will is a spy because they showed so much of him searching for the story behind SD-6 and Danny's death. Plus SD-6 tortured him for information. If he was one of theirs, I don't think all of that would have happened.

Back