Season 2 Francie

lalala

Cadet
i really hope that syd gets more tuned in to E.Francie's (evil francie)..."difference" (not really eloquent right now)...from the "original". some instances that might have pushed syd in the right direction:

1) e.f. forgets the name of her quarterback boyfriend. i think it went like this:

WILL: Wait, wait, wait, wait, you're saying in high school my girlfriend dated a quarterback?

SYDNEY: I mean, it was no big deal. He was just this, like... god.

(They laugh.)

SYDNEY: What was his name? Frank or Hank?

FRANCIE: I forgot all about that guy.

(Sydney looks at her strangely.)

here's my "thing" (not eloquent right now!): ok, so if this guy was really a god, would anyone forget his name? don't think so. and are they really that far away from the high school years? also, not really. syd looks at e.f. strangely, like "original" was totally obsessed w/ quarterback in high school. also, another thing is a yearbook. who doesn't keep their high school yearbook? ok, scratch that. but "original" seemed like the type to keep hers, and especially if you went out w/ a "god", would you not want to keep yours to open and reminisce or tell your kids about?

2) E.F. buys vaughn a gift. syd has not bought him anything yet. all of a sudden e.f. knows more about vaughn than syd does, and e.f. buys him a gift? granted, it was a tie, and syd said vaughn was always wearing suits, but still, who's going out w/vaughn again? oh that's right, it's sydney. also, has e.f. even bought will a gift yet? um, i don't think so. i bet will's self-esteem shot right up and through the roof when his girlfriend bought his friend's boyfriend a gift.

anyway, whatever. i don't know if i'm even making any sense.

Um, I think EVERYONE thought that was weird. Syd, Will and Vaughn! And did you see how Syd's face completely dropped when Francie said "Oh I forgot all about that guy!" I really want them to find out about Francie!! And you know what? I think that tie is some bug, tracking device, whatever, but I didn't like it and still don't!!

I bet that Vaughn is going to discover the bug in the tie and he is going to suspect Francie and Sydney is going to get really mad at him for accusing Francie of putting a bug in his tie. I think syd thinks that Francie is acting weird but i don't think that she suspects anything as bad as FRancie being a clone....

onedizneefreek said:
The first thing I thought of when they heard that noise at the end of the episode was that it was coming from vaughns new "tie"...
i thought the exact same thing. i was relieved when it was the earrings.

AgentNicBristow said:
onedizneefreek said:
The first thing I thought of when they heard that noise at the end of the episode was that it was coming from vaughns new "tie"...
i thought the exact same thing. i was relieved when it was the earrings.
I was holding my breathe. I was relieve also. :P

I thought it was the tie too!!!!

I don't know but wouldn't you think that will would have notice his g-f being strange and sydney she hasn't really dug deep yet! Man I want them to fing ELF and hurt her!! and find out who it really is!

~KM

Oh my gosh I'm so stupid. I didn't catch on to that. I mean duh evil Francie wouldn't know the guy's name she went out with in high school. Man my brain must have been going slow that day.

Back