Francie's Wardrobe

Has anyone ever noticed that Francie is always wearing red or pink or, well you know. I'm sure it's something symbolic... What do you think?

Now that I think about it, I have noticed Francie wearing red a lot. Don't know what it means. Maybe it's coincidental, but knowing JJ it probably does mean something. :lol:

I did notice her hair and eye makeup tonight and she looked really pretty.

Maybe it's symbolic of Kundalini power (red is traditionally the color of the base chakra).

I know, she looked very pretty with that BLUE shirt. I think red is symbolizing that she is hidden from Sydney's secret, and everytime Syd shares a bit of truth to her, Francie wears blue or a color other than red...hmm...just a thought...

Francie gets to wear the colors. Syd is always in dark colors and the offices are drab, so I think the happier part of Syd's life, i.e. Francie, has the cheery colors!

clarissima said:
Francie gets to wear the colors. Syd is always in dark colors and the offices are drab, so I think the happier part of Syd's life, i.e. Francie, has the cheery colors!
Syd gets colors too! hello, MISSIONS!

you cpoul look at it that way. Jack does talk about the color red to francie. I like it. I love francie's clothes. but the vil francie's taste is not as good. The red could have been froshadowing. That would have been cool. colors do play a bi g part in alias in general.

Back