Freaks and Geeks

one of the best shows ever...and probably the best hs show ever
this show has the perfect blend of tragedy and comedy and the characters are so lovable and great...
they only made 18 episodes and they still havent released them on dvd but if you get a chance to see them...do!
lindsey is my idol!!!!

This was an AWESOME show!! The most believable, heart-felt show about high school ever made, even better than "My So-Called Life", in my opinion. I think they're going to release them on DVD, and there's an online petition to sign to get it released, but I can't remember the URL. There's a directl link to it from one Wanda's EOnline chats from a couple of weeks ago.

in my opinion the greatest hight school show is this one....the acting is great, its funny, its touching, the music is fantastic...yah anyone seen it? my personal favorite character is Lindsay, cause shes so brilliant and gorgeous, anyway it may not be the best show on tv but its certainly one of the really great ones...

I hope they get the go-ahead to release the DVDs. I would buy them in a second. Definitely one of the best, most heartfelt shows about high school ever made.

Back