Comedy Freaky Friday (2003)

Title: Freaky Friday

Tagline: Mondays are manic. Wednesdays are wild. And Fridays are about to get a little freaky.

Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy

Director: Mark Waters

Cast: Lindsay Lohan, Jamie Lee Curtis, Harold Gould, Chad Michael Murray, Mark Harmon, Stephen Tobolowsky, Christina Vidal, Ryan Malgarini, Haley Hudson, Rosalind Chao, Lucille Soong, Willie Garson, Dina Spybey-Waters, Julie Gonzalo, Christina Marie Walter, Lu Elrod, Heather Hach, Lorna Scott, Chris Carlberg, Danny Rubin, Hayden Tank, Cayden Boyd, Marc McClure, Chris Heuisler, Jeffrey Marcus, Jacqueline Heinze, Mary Ellen Trainor, Erica Gimpel, William Caploe, Daniel Raymont, Veronica Brooks, Lee Burns, Amir Derakh, Zoe Waters

Release: 2003-08-05

Runtime: 97

Plot: Mother and daughter bicker over everything -- what Anna wears, whom she likes and what she wants to do when she's older. In turn, Anna detests Tess's fiancé. When a magical fortune cookie switches their personalities, they each get a peek at how the other person feels, thinks and lives.
Freaky Friday (2003)

Finally a fresh new movie idea! Im getting sick of the kill-all-through-the-movie-for-no-reason and the stupid romantic comedies. The trailer is really funny, watch it here just look at the tabs beside the picture.

it seems like a funny movie, and i just realized that the teenager is the person from the Parent Trap!!! ISN'T THAT KEWLL?? or was i just the only one that didn't know that... :blink:

It was actually pretty good and I'm picky. It is a lot "like" the Princess Diaries, Parent Trap Re-make, kind of Disney movie so if you like the happy-go-lucky-enjoy-yourself type of a movie this would be great to go and see. I liked it and will probably end up seeing it again, and I'll get the DVD when it is out.

I think it would be worth going to see. I like action a lot more, but I was entertained and enjoyed seeing Freaky Friday.

i definettly want to see it, my best friend saw it and loved it so i am going to see it on friday...i want to get my boy to go with me but its sort of a girlie movie i think... is it?

its a great feel good movie! going into it i felt weird becuase there were all these young teenagers and little kids swarming it and me and my friends! :lol: but i loved it! i thought it was hilarous and just fun!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database