Horror Freddy vs. Jason (2003)

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Title: Freddy vs. Jason

Tagline: Evil will battle evil.

Genre: Horror

Director: Ronny Yu

Cast: Robert Englund, Monica Keena, Ken Kirzinger, Joëlle Antonissen, Jason Ritter, Katharine Isabelle, Lochlyn Munro, Kelly Rowland, Chris Marquette, Brendan Fletcher, Kyle Labine, Tom Butler, David Kopp, Paula Shaw, Jesse Hutch, Zack Ward, Garry Chalk, Brent Chapman, Spencer Stump, Alistair Abell, Robert Shaye, Chris Gauthier, Colby Johannson, Kimberley Warnat, Kevin Hansen, Alex Green, Odessa Munroe, Jamie Mayo, Blake Mawson, Viv Leacock, Tony Willett, Claire Riley, Sharon Peters, Sarah-Anne Hepher, Kirsti Forbes, Taryn McCulloch, Eileen Pedde, Sean Tyler Foley, Jacqueline Stewart, Laura Boddington, Colton Shock, Spencer Doduk, Anysha Berthot, Evangeline Lilly

Release: 2003-08-15

Runtime: 97

Plot: In an attempt to free himself from a state of forgotten limbo, evil dream-demon Freddy Krueger devises a plan to manipulate un-dead mass murderer Jason Voorhees into slicing-and-dicing his way through the teenage population of Springwood. But when the master of dreams loses control of his monster, a brutal fight to the death is the only way out.
Freddy vs. Jason (2003)

I really enjoyed this movie. Lots of violence, gore, and sexuality. The only problem I had with it was some of the acting and the plot seemed to get confusing sometimes. The battles between Freddy and Jason were really cool. For any horror or action fan out there, go see it.

Warning there might be some slight spoilers, not sure yet lol

I thought this movie was hilarious lol.

Like SecretAgentMan said there is nudity, but of course it is mostly female. I swear the casting director required the female cast members to have big boobs. Oh well. lol

There was great action and gore. But mostly dismembered body parts and it was very bloody.

The acting was adequate. Most of the cast were made up of newcomers. I recognized like three of actors. Kelly Rowland stands out as Kia, she's sassy and funny.

I see this film as more of a comedy. I've seen both Freddy and Jason movies. I'm more of a Freddy girl myself lol He totally kicks ass in this movie, he is a comedic genius lol. Freddy has personality and he's supernatural.

Knowledge of the previous Freddy and Jason films are not really needed b/c their backgrounds are explained. Although as a big Freddy fan they did leave out some important details from his past.

I reccommend this movie if you don't mind, gore, nudity, sex and comedy in one flim. ENJOY!

I saw this movie the first day it came out!!! I think jason is really cool but I'm really afraid of freddy I alway's have nightmares where him and chuckie are coming after me! I loved the part when kelly rowland cussed freddy out and made fun of him. The end was also really good except the very last second SUCKED!!!! Only because I'm afraid of freddy. :thinking:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database