Season 2 FREE AGENT SPOILERS NOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING MAJOR MAJOR!!!
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!</span>

FOR DOUBLE AGENT FRANCIE WILL Be SHOT And have a clone!! That works for Sark and Sloane and I think SARK AND SLOANE know that Sydney and Jack are double agent!

omg are you kidding they are going to do that clone thing wow thats carzy and wow they might know about syd and jack

I am having the hardest time understanding what I just read!!! And hear that sound? That's my jaw dropping and hitting the ground!

that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. if they do that i am going to be very dissappointed. a clone? what the hell is that about!?

Well like Sloane and Sark are going to shoot Francie and she will die! :( -_- She will then be a bad guy maybe spying on them or something..

Sloane and Sark I think know that Sydney and Jack worked for the CIA but that is weird why they wouldnt do anything this show is getting all mixed up and i can't wait to find out what happens! (y)

sbmv4life said:
that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. if they do that i am going to be very dissappointed. a clone? what the hell is that about!?
actually...that's a bunch of thrown together spoilers, but I don't want to say anything

Yes sort out the real from the not real....or the real form the real from the real.....or the fake from the faye from the fake....or the....
S.

Tiger<O> said:
sbmv4life said:
actually...that's a bunch of thrown together spoilers, but I don't want to say anything
This episode is going to be great and I heard Syd takes down SD-6 and have seen pics of SD6 taken down ;)

Isn't the clone thing kind of like the movie Face/Off, where some genetic deal changes the physical appearance of someone? I think that's what Double Agent will be about - finding the technology that can do that, and then having Syd and everyone have to figure out who the double is.

hey all, i just saw the newest ep and a friend of mine has a theory about the double-agent francie... who remembers the k-directorate russian baddie from the first season, the woman? sydney's "arch-nemesis" that kicked her around a few times when they were both going after rimbaldi stuff? unfortunately i can't remember her name, she was in the first handful of eps and then just sorta disappeared, didn't she? anyhow, the theory is that she's the one that's been "re-made" to look like francie, since she kinda resembled her in the first place, and that would involve no cloning. i agree, the cloning thing would be kinda corny. so then is sloane involved with k-directorate now? or is there a newer, bigger baddie?

i am still in shock, the last few minutes were so amazing!

who remembers the k-directorate russian baddie from the first season, the woman? sydney's "arch-nemesis" that kicked her around a few times when they were both going after rimbaldi stuff? unfortunately i can't remember her name, she was in the first handful of eps and then just sorta disappeared, didn't she?

yeah, that is TOTALLY what i was thinking...by the way, i think her name was anna espinosa... that would be a great plot twist :woot:

by the way, i think her name was anna espinosa

Ana Espinosa it was.
And as for Francie being shot by Ana... I don't think so (though it would be cool). I think it's more feasible that RIP!Francie has a twin... Because both Francies are played by Merrin Dungey (at least, from what I understand). I heard somewhere that Francie was one of the children who took that test (the one Will was digging up info on)... maybe it was Francie AND her twin, and while Francie didn't do well, her twin did, and Sloane snatched her up.

This is gonna get crazy. Francie's clone walking around being Francie, but what if Syd and Will figure out that it's not the real Francie. I wonder what they are going to do? I know that's a general question but after last night's ep you can't ask a specific question without raising about twenty more.

:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back