Free Audio Books

Tom

An Old Friend
LibriVox: free audiobooks

Completed works

1. Appleton, Victor. "Tom Swift and the Visitor From Planet X" · (readers)
  2. Bradley, Marion Zimmer. "Colors of Space, The" · (readers)
  3. Burroughs, Edgar Rice. "Gods of Mars, The" · (readers)
  4. Burroughs, Edgar Rice. "Princess of Mars, A" · (readers)
  5. Burroughs, Edgar Rice. "Warlord of Mars, The" · (readers)
  6. Carr, Terry. "Warlord of Kor" · (readers)
  7. Del Rey, Lester. "Badge of Infamy" · (readers)
  8. Farmer, Philip José. "Green Odyssey, The" · (readers)
  9. Forster, E. M.. "Machine Stops, The" · (readers)
  10. Harris, William Shuler. "Life in a Thousand Worlds" · (readers)
  11. Laumer, Keith. "Greylorn" · (readers)
  12. LibriVox volunteers. "Mystery, The (LibriVox NaNoWriMo novel 2006)" · (readers)
  13. LibriVox volunteers. "Yellow Sheet, The (LibriVox NaNoWriMo novel 2007)" · (readers)
  14. [Danish] Moller, Otto Martin. "Guld og Ære" · (readers)
  15. Moore, Ward. "Greener Than You Think" · (readers)
  16. Norton, Andre. "Key Out of Time" · (readers)
  17. Norton, Andre. "Plague Ship" · (readers)
  18. Norton, Andre. "Star Born" · (readers)
  19. Norton, Andre. "Star Hunter" · (readers)
  20. Norton, Andre. "Storm Over Warlock" · (readers)
  21. Norton, Andre. "Time Traders, The" · (readers)
  22. Norton, Andre. "Voodoo Planet" · (readers)
  23. Nourse, Alan Edward. "Star Surgeon" · (readers)
  24. Piper, H. Beam. "Cosmic Computer , The" · (readers)
  25. Piper, H. Beam. "Five Sci-Fi Short Stories by H. Beam Piper" · (readers)
  26. Piper, H. Beam. "Omnilingual" · (readers)
Works in progress

1. Bradley, Marion Zimmer. "Door Through Space, The" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  2. Burroughs, Edgar Rice. "Chessmen of Mars, The" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  3. Burroughs, Edgar Rice. "Pellucidar" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  4. Burroughs, Edgar Rice. "Thuvia, Maid of Mars" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  5. Butler, Samuel. "Erewhon" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  6. Cummings, Ray. "Brigands of the Moon" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  7. Garrett, Randall. "Brain Twister" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  8. Garrett, Randall. "Highest Treason, The" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  9. Gilman, Charlotte Perkins. "Herland" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  10. Harrison, Harry. "Planet of the Damned" (Validation) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  11. Hodgson, William Hope. "Carnacki, The Ghost Finder" (Fully Subscribed) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  12. [German] Lasswitz, Kurd. "zwei Planeten, Auf" (Open) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  13. Norton, Andre. "Defiant Agent, The" (Proof Listening) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed
  14. Norton, Andre. "Time Traders, The (version 2)" (On Hold) · (readers) · Email me when this book is completed

This is a great list..thank you.

I travel a lot for my job and this will be a good start to help me stop listening to talk radio (watching my blood pressure)

Audible is excellent and they have a few different 1 month Free trial offers where you can download 1 or 2 free books and can cancel before the trial ends if you don't want to be charged.
If you want the 2 free audiobooks I think you need to be a Amazon member.
Just google Audible 2 free books.

I recently entered online cloud storage (I know I am behind in the times). I have already uploaded many of my music MP3s and just recently I have been going thru my Audiobook Library and tweaking filenames in preparation for uploading. If all goes well I will link CoolSciFi to my online files so you can have the chance to download these books. Most of them are free online but many are no longer available because the site has since dissappeared. It may take some time because in addition to the MP3 files I am trying to gather artwork, .doc and .pdf versions to include in a master zip file too. I will also include many short stories from compilations and radio shows.

The typical layout will be a link to the folder containing the files. You click the link and it takes you to my cloud where you can then download the files or a zipped version of it. You should not have to sign in or pay anything.

Here is an example of the structure for my Oldies Music that I have already uploaded. It is supposed to also be compatible with the Android. I do not own or make money from any file listed. You may not sell or claim rights to any file listed. The content is available free as an expression of artistic appreciation, education and/or research.

8814Misc163.png

MEGA

Merry Christmas!​

Back