Free Gmail Invites!

Joziah

Cadet
Hi i've got 100 gmail invites and if you want your own gmail account just PM Me or email me...

here is what gmail's got...

Gmail is an experiment in a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that you should never have to delete mail and you should always be able to find the message you want. The key features are:

Search, don't sort.
Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.

Don't throw anything away.
1 GB of free storage (that's 1000 MB) so you'll never need to delete another message.

Keep it all in context.
Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation.

No pop-up ads. No untargeted banners.
You see only relevant text ads and links to related web pages of interest

No, GMail hasn't gone public, but everyone and their uncle's step sister's best friend's mom has an account. Instead of the whole PM/email me thing, I think this would work better if people posted a request for an account and then someone else either posts a link to an account or PMs that person. So, why don't we go about doing this that way from now on?

That's really weird... I swear to God that I saw a Link on the Google homepage that lead to a registration page for GMail. Although, I might have dreamed it but I doubt it because I already have GMail...I dunno. Maybe it was a goof on Google's part.

Back