GFX Free signatures!

Thaos Nightwind said:
I love all you thread hijackers.

You know French.. it was your avatar that sort of misled/confused me. I mean... when you contrast your avatar against the two pics you posted they kinda seem the opposite of each other. One innocent and cute; the other cute and umm... well...

Anyways :eek: Maybe I assumed too much?

ACK!! I'm conditioned :( I don't know if I can interpret what would qualify as 'girly girl'.

Tee hee...well I'm going for a balance of both really...and I think I can do it :smiley:

Evran said:
Oh that's a brain? Heh, here I thought it was a rock this whole time. And yet I associate Daax's meatball as being a brain. Odd. Must be the thought bubble or something. Oopsy!

Er... Not really what I meant. I was exhausted, and "mental image" just wasn't, like... popping into my brain. It's not really a rock either, but that's closer than a brain. I mean, he's just a blob guy... Like, you know, those things on the Herculoids, only, like, coherent and able to communicate and stuff.

Daax's "Meatball" is Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce. Watch it, as it's the funniest thing on two legs. And it doesn't even have legs. That's just how good it is. :confused: What the hell am I talking about?... I don't know, but watch it anyway, 'cause it's ridiculously comical.

Oh, and, uh... Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what people come up with using the character creator. Corn row, drealocks, beads, and braids all the way! ...What? They go with my characters! Or, at least, my characters go with them... :( I like 'em, anyway.

Based on the first post on this thread I was under the impression that Potato boy did. =/
Geez, I've caused chaos around here 30 times already??? I haven't any ideas yet... I'll get back.. to.. someone... with that..

Make me one please!
Colors - Red, orange, pink, blue, off white
Dimensions - 400x60
Pictures - Hand holding fire with swords crossed in front of it
Theme - moon reflecting off of water
Text -The names Nydaweth and Zink in pink

I no it's pretty hard sorry!

It's always good to have some image references ready for when you request a sig. I will try and make your asking for, but for now I have to make my goal.

I was wondering the same thing...*watches this thread as the suspense builds*

Heh, new Idea, not sure anyone's still making em
Me said:
My idea was (edit) obscure(spelled better that time?) (spelled wrong) but it's changed, I'd like a DAoC troll (heavy armor prefferably) walking with a hand holding fire behind it, and a celtic trinity know in front of the hands (layered I guess?). Black background with lightning size of blurs sig. Trinity knot clear outlined in black.
Lol troll sort of like my Avatar but preff. with a showing cloak, doesn't need to be.
I always feel dirty when I suggest/ask for things like this, makes me feel mean. Nobody has to make it :smiley:...:smiley:

I have tried, and suceeded in maing a siggy, although it's not what I wanted, I'll go with it for now. MS Paint sucks for siggys. REALLY SUCKS. Anyone know some free fun photoshop-but-free-cuz-its-not-as-good type thing?

Holy felgercarb! Cordy actually made himself a signature!
I think it only took a year or so. Hehe!

It looks top notch, btw.

22copyaa2.jpg

^

Re: Free signatures!

lol ya still workin on it but its a start :smiley:2

I guess after six months the whole sig being updated thing wasn't doin it anymore

I guess maybe now ill be able to hang out with the cool kids...or maybe not lol

Re: Free signatures!

lol ya still workin on it but its a start :smiley:2

I guess after six months the whole sig being updated thing wasn't doin it anymore

I guess maybe now ill be able to hang out with the cool kids...or maybe not lol

*Gets up and leaves when Cordy sits at his table.* :P

Back