Freedom

YAY :woot: Jadon's going to be back home with Sydney and of course... vaughn :lol: LOL Who else did you think he'd be with?????? ;)

That was great and as usual...can't wait for more!!!!!!!!

THX for PM!!! :P

cookie

YESSSS!! jadon's safe!!! and syd and vaughn are getting closer.. hehe. it couldn't have been a better chapter :D how i love jadon.. that little kid must be so gorgeous :smiley: anywho, thanks for the pm! looking forward to the next chapter!!!

Cai
x

Again sorry for no update, but this is my finals week and unfortunately those require major studying right now. So basically work and study is all I have time for, but I have tomorrow off from work and no final either so if I need a break from studying ( which I'm sure I will ) then I will try to finish up the next chapter and update for you all. Sorry again. More soon!

Sure thing. Sparklingrainbow I've added you to the pm list. Of course now that I've said I'd try to work on the chapter tomorrow I've now decided to work on it a bit now. So we'll see. Hopefully an update some time tomorrow.

i love it! i'm glad they got Jadon back and Vaughn was there for Syd. but wat did anyone want with him in the first place?
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Shay?????????????????? You still there.... :thinking: :blink:

please come back!!!!!!!! I need update... at least one very fluffy one for X-mas puuulleeezzzz -_-

:angelic: cookie

Good update. At least Jadon is with his Grandfather. Maybe they will be able to bond moreon the way home. Like the S/V moments, but they do need toget closer. Hint hint.

same here!
I :love: this story
and you said something about an update tomorrow?
that was dec 15
aww shay!
c'mon keep writing!
please?
if you need ideas or motivation just ask us!
we're more than happy to help, right guys?

luv JuJu :harp:

Bubbles said:
same here!
I :love: this story
and you said something about an update tomorrow?
that was dec 15
aww shay!
c'mon keep writing!
please?
if you need ideas or motivation just ask us!
we're more than happy to help, right guys?

luv JuJu :harp:
[post="1134660"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep always there to help you out.... -_-

Back