French apocalyptic flick THIS IS THE END

Tom

An Old Friend
Finally a trailer for French apocalyptic flick THIS IS THE END (LES DERNIERS JOURS DU MONDE)
lesderniers-p1.jpg

imageComments.gif
4 comments
imageMessage.gif
Email this

Posted on Monday, July 6th, 2009 22:50:52 GMT by: [SIZE=-2]quietearth[/SIZE]
Posted under: movie trailer news scifi drama foreign

Finally! I've been clocking this Larrieu brothers film for some time and now there's a trailer! While it looks heavy on the drama, I'm hoping it will be more like Before The Fall. Filled with biohazard suits, orgies, stuff falling from the sky, orgies.. and orgies, this little diddy looks damn fine. In true French style, it has a lot of sex.. oh wait, I already said that.

It's the last days on earth; a global apocalypse is about to destroy all mankind. As a final quest, a man (Robinson) sets on a journey from France to Spain, searching for the woman he once madly loved (Laetitia).

But as the world is turning upside down, Robinson’s odyssey takes an unexpected turn: most people - in the light of panic - have decided to simply enjoy their last days on the planet...In deserted castles and empty hotels, the few remaining survivors Robinson meets abandon themselves to some last moments of pleasure and lust.

Still, Robinson, though not refusing some temptations, is determined to reunite one last time with Laetitia, even if this means heading back to the high danger zone Paris...

What would you do if the world was to end tomorrow?

NSFW Trailer after the break.

Trailer At Quiet Earth

Back