French interview

I'm sick of BenGar or Bennifer2 already. I guess Jen changed her mind about wanting her relationships to be as private as possible. I'll be so glad when Alias starts. Maybe the focus won't be so much on Bennifer2.

dotfar said:
I guess Jen changed her mind about wanting her relationships to be as private as possible. 
[post="1061277"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

At least not in these interviews...

From Interview 1 page 1 (translation) :

Q: "Your divorce from Steve Foley (the hero of the show "Felicity") or your relationships with Michael Vartan and Ben Affleck make the headlines of the gossip magazines..."
A: "There's nothing I can do to prevent that. I'd like all of that which is related to me to stay personal, but it's impossible, so, most of the time, I try to ignore it".

And Interview 2 page 2 :

Q: "Dealing with Michael Vartan, why have you been so discreet about your relationship with our attractive French ?"
A: "After my divorce (from the actor Steve Foley, note of the editor), I swore not to talk openly about my private life. When you have such a job, it's important to protect yourself and to have your private garden. I've read so many false statements about myself that I now prefer not to comment on anything. And, well, I have no cause to really complain. Some paparazzi behave in a far worse way with some actresses."

[sorry for my bad English, my native language is French]

(Yes, I could translate the rest, but these articles are not interesting at all... a quick summary : her real work is Alias, the real movies are just an additional "summer job" ; she prefers watching the cooking channel to watching the latest movie ; she doesn't practice any risky sports because she is afraid of what will happen on the show if she is hurt ; she loves French and now speaks it a little ; she if often hurt during the show's stunts).

I'm not fluent in english, so sorry for my mistakes. But I think you'll get most of it. ^_^

Here is the page 1 of interview 1.

Jennifer & Ben Same age, same passions
In Hollywood everyone talks about it. She’s still a good friend with Michael Vartan. But, now, it’s the broodingly handsome Ben Affleck who’s in Jennifer Garner’s heart, the beautiful spy of the tv show “Alias”.

You have a resounding success with Alias, and you just played in Elektra, a really awaited movie. You will have to choose between the little and the big screen…
No. My real job is Alias. The movies are just a summer job for me, they’re a plus.
Your life have changed since 3 years. How do you live your start status ?
My life has changed in many ways, for sure. I would’nt even know where to start to describe all this. But I have the same friends, the family is what’s really important for me, and I live in a little house.
You’re not gonna make us believe you’re an unpretentious/simple young lady…
All I can say is that I choose to watch the cooking channel on tv rather than the last movie which came out. Ok, I confess, with all the wardrobe I have for my job, I developed an excessive taste for clothes. For the rest, it is more the ppl around you who change their behaviour : you’re photographed, you have a place in a restaurant that is supposed to be full, etc.
On the media side, your divorce with Scott Foley (main character of the tv show “Felicity”) or your affairs with Michael Vartan & Ben Affleck have made the covers of the gossip press…
There’s nothing I can do to avoid this. I would prefer that everything about me stays in the private domain, but that’s impossible, most of the time I just try to ignore it.
The characters you play have a risked life. Are you attracted to the danger ?
Not really. I don’t wanna pratise bungee jump, for example ! I’m not someone who needs this kind of sensations. I feel that I can’t injured myself, that too many ppl on the show depend on me.
So, do you always pay attention at everything ?
If I go skiing, the 1st day, I don’t think of anything… But the 2nd day, I tell to myself that would be ask for it, someone could crashed into me.

Page 2 of interview 1.

Do you have to train a lot to keep your physic form ?
I try to go to the gym almost every day, an average of 4/6 days a week. But not more than 1 hour or 1 hour and a half.
Alias changes a lot, but the desire of Sydney for Vaughn. Wouldn’t you like that Sydney has an interest on another man ?
The constant desire of Sydney for Vaughn is very understandable. It is not their fault if they’re not together anymore : he thought she was dead. I think it’s charming that each one wants the other one to be well.
What do you do during your holidays ?
I wake up very early and I go walking, or I buy some fresh products or some flowers. Then I take a good breakfast, and I go for a jog. The I spend my afternoon reading some cooking magazines, and thinking of what I’m gonna do for dinner. When I’ve found I start cooking.

They met on the Daredevil set.

According to the rumors in Hollywood, Jen & Ben would really be together. They have met, and liked each other, 2 years ago, on the Daredevil set (they shared the limelight together). Apparently they met again last July on the Elektra set (Jennifer has the main character & Ben a little role). But their agents have denied. And you can’t count on Jen to reveal anything on their love affair.

For Ben, too much, is too much.
As she was with Michael Vartan when she was divorcing from Scott Foley, it was only 1 year after that she admitted being with Michael. She has always kept everything about her love affair. Even their break-up, which happened this spring, has for a long time been a secret for the specialized press. As for Ben, he had his fingers burned by the media madness for her relationship with Jennifer Lopez. Recently interviewed about his possible affair with Jennifer Garner, he said “I have no intention of talking with who I am, or with who I’m not. Too much is too much ! If I go to a baseball match with someone, we’re photographed together.” In any case, Ben has traveled several times on the fly LA-Vancouver, this summer. Some people say they’ve seen kissing and holding hands near Jennifer’s van.

She introduced him to her parents

Some other people say they saw them coming out of each other’s house, or kissing in a restaurant in LA. The 19 Sept. week end, Jennifer would have taken Ben to Charleston, her native city, where she introduced him to her parents. We wish to Ben a more serene relationship than the one he had with JLo. Many ppl think she is the woman that a more mature Ben needs. In fact, the 2 stars are alike : same passion for the charity cause, and same social background. 32, they may have found their soulmate.

Near the small pic with MV : “Jennifer continue to love MV on Alias”
Alias, season 3
If you didn’t watch it on Téva (A/N : it is a French satellite channel), don’t miss it every friday on M6 (A/N : another French channel) at 20:50. Dead 2 years before, Sydney is back ! From this 2 years, Sydney has a very few memories. She’s gonna try to regain her memory most of the season. A search with many surprises, and treasons, which is gonna send her all around the world. On the love side, Sydney has to digest Vaughn’s marriage, to learn to suppress the love she has for him, and try to collaborate professionally with Vaughn’s wife. And it is the more delicate mission that she has to complete this season. For those who already wait for season 4, it will only begin to air in January in the States. The French fan won’t see the next instalment before mid-2005.
Patience…

In Hollywood everyone talks about it. She’s still a good friend with Michael Vartan.

Even their break-up, which happened this spring, has for a long time been a secret for the specialized press.

Re the French article...talk about a cut & paste job! And the above two excerpts are beyond ridiculous.

katyray said:
Re the French article...talk about a cut & paste job!  And the above two excerpts are beyond ridiculous.
[post="1061623"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
DAMIT! I didn't brought this mag :doh: I brought another one with JG

katyray said:
Re the French article...talk about a cut & paste job!  And the above two excerpts are beyond ridiculous.
[post="1061623"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How? One says she still gets along with Michael (which is true), the other says the press doesn't know for sure how their breakup happened (which is also true).

It's glad to know that she and MV are still good friends. However Im quite shock that they broke up last Spring. I thought they ended their relationship last June. Anyways, still happy thay they move on..... JG's just living her life just like us. Lose some, gain some. And that's normal..

And she is one lucky lucky lady.. once had MV in her life.... and now another cutie guy.... lucky lucky lady....

Does she still speak french???? :P

Back