Season 2 freplica must die

omg, omg, freplica must die!!! i can't believe her, i knew the whole time something would happen to dixon, but how about ol' jj for always keeping us guessing. hey, is real francie dead?

yeah the real francie died!! sniff sniff it showed her dead in Phase One..... I love the real francie!!

Gosh I hate sucha burning hate for her I'm sure its not healthy!!

~KM

lol, sometimes i wonder what this show is doing to me psychologically. especially after that scene with that guys wrists, and all the torture...

Ewwwww.....and all that bllod!! I thought she just pulled a blood clot out not even a bug...ewwwwww... but Francie should be caught soon!! cuz I HATE HER!!!!

~KM

Or they will assume Will and then they will find out it was Francie and by that time she will go off into hiding with Sloane and Sark and Irina and then Syd will be pissy again because she was too rapped up too figure it out sooner! wow...I've been watching too much Alias...wait there is never enough alias!!

~Km

yes i think they will assume will is the double too!but i just wish that francie will be caught!i cant stand her, but i think she will in the one after the countdown another double i think its called(correct me if im wrong!)thanks!

i have a theory that freplica is really anna, the evil one from k-directorate. b/c she and syd went head-to-head, and then she just disappeared and had nothing to do with the plot ever again, which is just so unlike jj.

hopefully they'll figure out a lovely way to torture her for all the torture she's put will and syd and vaughan through. and if we could get Sloane et all tortured as much if not more that would be absolutely fabulous...don't hold your breath though!

Yeah, I don't think it'll be Marshall per se that'll figure out it's Francie. Will will be taken into questioning for sure, and I'm sure Sydney will be the one to put the pieces together.

After I watched the episode, I threw the remote. I was like. (Beep) you Sloane. You old son of a (beep) Excuse the censored language but it's true. I was like, "I want to kill him!" It's overly dramatic but I was so into the show and the characters that I just couldn't help myself.

Yeah, Marshall figured out that someone's spying. Jack will probably think that it is Will, and that he is a double, but Sydney will stand up for him. Maybe something will happen with the tie that Francie gave Vaughn, and Sydney will finally figure out that Francie isn't Francie, or whatever. But, then again, this is Alias, and usually our guesses are totally off :P .
Ahhh, I shouted "Die, Francie, die!" when she hit the remote control for the bomb. I'm so mad at Francie. And Sloane. And Sark. And Irina.

Back