Freplica Revelation...

Bear with me, I'm going to make another of my infamous lists. Alright, here are the characters we have met so far (I think; if I left anyone out, speak up!)

Sydney Bristow
Jack Bristow
Irina Derevko (aka Laura Bristow)
Arvin Sloane
Emily Sloane
Michael Vaughn
Alice (previous girlfriend to above)
Marcus Dixon
Diane Dixon
Marshall Flinkman
Eric Weiss
Kendall (what's his first name???)
Francie Calfo
Will Tippin
Sark
Judy Barnett (the psychologist)
Anna Espinosa
Daniel Hecht
Amy Tippin
Charlie
Jenny

Alright, those were the only big names I could come up with. We know a lot of them are not possibilities, being either deceased or proven to be alive and kicking. I'd narrow down each one individually, but I decided to let you guys do that.

~Me :angel2:

I'd forgotten about Anna for awhile, and was wracking my brain (small as it is... ;) ) as to who Freplica could be. I don't think it could be anyone on that list, I'm sure it's Anna, but it would be an interesting twist if it was someone different!! (By the way, AliasElle, nice list!! :D )

A little :eek:fftopic: but my dad came up with yet another name for ELF... Francinstein... :lol:

SydneyandVaughn said:
Yeah... but because Francie was doubled, they don't need anyone else to play "Anna." They only need Merrin Dungey...........
Ohhh yea, forgot about that! Sorry !

aliasgirl000 you couldn't be MORE right...I hope anna does come back, but as Freplica would be horribly obvious and woudl kinda be a let down

aliasgirl000 said:
though i do think anna will be on the show someday, i don't think she'll be freplica.
Well, see, we're all thinking it would be too obvious, and that they would never do that to us. But what if they know we're not going to think it's Anna b/c it would be too obvious, so it's actually going to be Anna? Did that make any sense?

I'm sorry, blame it on my stubborness and tiredness :yawn:

Does anyone have any hard-fact spoilers that could even insinuate who Freplica could be? B/c I'm dying to know...

Ditto on that...we need some hard evidence somehow....I've been watching episode after episode and I can't come up with anything stable!

All I've read from the different spoilers is that Will is gonna find out soon, and it is a shock to him. But that doesn't help!

haha, yeah like that's totally obvious that that will happen....but i wanna know when and how he'll find out darnit!

I'm guessing ep. 21 b/c I saw somewhere that the title was gonna be "Second Double"... but I'm not sure if that's right or not.

That's the right title......I'm wondering if Will is the one who is going to find out though instead of someone else, like Syd

I dont know if i think freplica is anna. I mean if it was anna wouldnt there be signs? I mean anna and sydney HATE each other so i dont think that she could pretend to be semi- warm and caring SOMETIMES (like whenever syd and vaughn are around) i wonder if it is a man because he/she
isnt verry excited about when sydney tries to initiate some goood ol gurl talk ya know get back 2 me byerz!!!

Sarah

i seriously hope that its not danny.. cuz that would make syd so sad. and then it mite get in the way of s/v.... and that would make ME sad.
i hope that freplica is the real francie pretending to be the fake cuz i LOVED the real francie.. and syd needs a best friend again..
i still dont remember that anna person... whenwas she on the show??? help!

Back