Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 3 Freplica's Looks

Discussion in 'Alias' started by AliasDog, Jun 4, 2003.

Tags:
  1. AliasDog

AliasDog Rocket Ranger

Since the end of Phase One, FREPLICA has been shooting all these evil looks. Seriously!
    It's like every time Syd, Vaughn, Will...someone on the good side looks at her...she's all :angelic: :sleep: :) ^_^ ;) :P :D :LOL: :cool: :rolleyes: :) (y) :redhair: .

But when she hugs them or something like that...she's all :mad: :mad: :ph34r: :blink: :redhair: . Seriously! I look like this: :banghead:

It makes me so mad in every episode that I just stand up from the chair and go like this: :cuss:

Like when Syd looked like this: :grad: , Freplica was all :mad:.

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! !@#$%^$#@@$%$@#!@$@#$$%#*&****&**!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@&#!*$!&@#$*&&*&**#*!@#$&!@#%*1@#&%$!*@#$%&*!@#%$@&#$%&!3$%@&#$%&@#$&%@*& :error:

2. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Yeah the looks are creepy, but what exactly is this topic for??

3. AliasDog

AliasDog Rocket Ranger

Just want to know if people are with me on the looks...
    I was goin' all freaky for a while...

4. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

yeah the looks were pretty freaky

5. Princess Jeanie

Princess Jeanie Rocket Ranger

I think someone just wanted a reason to use an excessive amount of the smilies ^_^ ....

~Princess :king:

6. smegheadalways

smegheadalways Rocket Ranger

I know, her looks always freaked me out, It was like a pantomine, you get me? ;)

7. girlscout

girlscout Captain

I think the evil looks were just a reassurance that Freplica was a Freplica and that she wanted to do baaaaddd things to the good guys (like Syd, Vaughn, Will, Dixion etc). They didn't seem out of place to me... ;)

8. smegheadalways

smegheadalways Rocket Ranger

I don't think they seemd out of place, they were just rather comedic, like "ooooooohhh, look behind you"! :D
    Therefore, pantomine like!

9. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

lol i think the looks are to show that she doesn't feel like what she says. for example: "sydney you're such a nice person! :)" and then when they're not looking she gives them the evil look...

10. FrEeLaNcEr03

FrEeLaNcEr03 Rocket Ranger

i think that she was like pasting on a fake face to make her story plausible and then she was like changing it whne she hugged them. maybe jj wanted to reasure us that she was EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. AliasDog

AliasDog Rocket Ranger

Good point...because any self-respecting Alias watcher needs reminding that she's evil... :blink: