Season 3 Freplica's Looks

Since the end of Phase One, FREPLICA has been shooting all these evil looks. Seriously!
It's like every time Syd, Vaughn, Will...someone on the good side looks at her...she's all :angelic: :asleep: :smiley: ^_^ ;) :P :D :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: :smiley: (y) :redhair: .

But when she hugs them or something like that...she's all :angry: :angry: :Ph34r: :blink: :redhair: . Seriously! I look like this: :banghead:

It makes me so mad in every episode that I just stand up from the chair and go like this: :cuss:

Like when Syd looked like this: :grad: , Freplica was all :angry:.

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! !@#$%^$#@@$%$@#!@$@#$$%#*&****&**!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@&#!*$!&@#$*&&*&**#*!@#$&!@#%*1@#&%$!*@#$%&*!@#%$@&#$%&!3$%@&#$%&@#$&%@*& :error:

I know, her looks always freaked me out, It was like a pantomine, you get me? ;)

I think the evil looks were just a reassurance that Freplica was a Freplica and that she wanted to do baaaaddd things to the good guys (like Syd, Vaughn, Will, Dixion etc). They didn't seem out of place to me... ;)

I don't think they seemd out of place, they were just rather comedic, like "ooooooohhh, look behind you"! :D
Therefore, pantomine like!

lol i think the looks are to show that she doesn't feel like what she says. for example: "sydney you're such a nice person! :smiley:" and then when they're not looking she gives them the evil look...

i think that she was like pasting on a fake face to make her story plausible and then she was like changing it whne she hugged them. maybe jj wanted to reasure us that she was EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back