Fresh blood!

Yep, fresh blood here, be gentle guys! ;)

But as a veteran of a Buffyboard, and a recent member (a few months I think) of another Alias board, I'm not exactly a posting n00b. Or at least I dearly hope not... :blink: (I do at least try and use grammar and spelling when I post ;) )

Lessee... a Uni graduate (Italian, from University of Leeds), working in an office job in an attempt to get some money in the ol' bank account.

Liking: Buffy, Alias, CSI (and CSI: Miami), Sex and the City, FRIENDS...

In love with Cary Grant (yes I know he's not around any more, but he's still hot) and a Sydney/Vaughn shipper (which is what y'all were wondering, right? ;) )

👋 This is what I get for Googling for " "Alias" posting boards- Italian"!!

*pulls up a comfy chair, strawberries and settles back for some Alias watching* :D

Heya there!!! :welcome: to AllAlias, enjoy your stay!

I have a silly little present for you that I just thought of...well you know how people buy like newspapers from the day they were born? Well, introducing....the day you joined screenshot!
Here it is, treasure it, I wish I had one! In years to come you'll be able to look back asnd say "Oh, so that's how it was when I joined!"

dayyouwereborn.gif

Oh yeah, and CSI absolutely rules!

Jai :rain:

P.S. No, we are not all as crazy as me, but...well...most are...;)

m<o>j said:
Heya there!!! :welcome: to AllAlias, enjoy your stay!

I have a silly little present for you that I just thought of...well you know how people buy like newspapers from the day they were born? Well, introducing....the day you joined screenshot!
Here it is, treasure it, I wish I had one! In years to come you'll be able to look back asnd say "Oh, so that's how it was when I joined!"

dayyouwereborn.gif

Oh yeah, and CSI absolutely rules!

Jai :rain:

P.S. No, we are not all as crazy as me, but...well...most are...;)
[post="1343206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hee! :blush: Thanks, that was sweet!

And you gotta love the wacky! Who wants to be normal? ;)

I just finished watching the very first Alias episode, in Italian! (hence me knowing the Italian title, but forgetting the English one for a minute- "And so it begins"?)

Yes, Alias rocks! And CSI too :D- I watched "Manhunter" yesterday, which was the original "Red Dragon" film- it stars William Petersen (who plays Grissom in CSI)- but with 80s hair, clothes, and lots of "Goddammit!"s :rotflmao:

Hi! I love Friends too! Well, I'm obsessed with it. Who's your favourite character?

Oh, welcome, right. Welcome. And rock on. \m/ (- _ -) \m/

Sakhmet said:
Hi! I love Friends too! Well, I'm obsessed with it. Who's your favourite character?
Oh, welcome, right. Welcome. And rock on. \m/ (- _ -) \m/
[post="1352937"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blink:

You mean choose a favourite? I don't do choosing ;)

But who am I made up of- about 40% Phoebe (ditzy), 40% Monica (obsessive about some things, though not cleaning!) and 20% Rachel (a little selfish, but quite caring sometimes).

Oh and for your 'lol' substitutes- a favourite of mine is pmsl- 'pissing myself laughing'. You know that laughter where you're creased up, gasping for breath and tears rolling down your face? Think that (y)

Back