Freshy girl here!

Hi  :woot: every-alias-freaks,

I'm new here!!! and it feels good!... my  name is Claire and I'm 16 years old. I'm addicted to Alias since August 2004. How? It began when I saw hottie Michael Vartan in the film 'I've Never Been Kissed'. Then was my face like  :blush: .
I heard that he also was playing in weekly tv-show Alias. Before this I've never seen Alias, because it was not famous at all in Holland. When I first saw ALias, it was in 2nd season (S&V were in bed together! cool season :smiley: ).
I immediately liked ALias (even when I first couldn't followed the story). There's a cool action with a cool woman, really great lOVE-match, smart peeps and Sark was the BEST enemy ever! I LUV ALIAS.

NoW, I've All Alias dvds from season 1 'till 3 and I'm really happy :D  with these and also with this awesome site. I've found AA via 'alias-media.com' and other big alias's sites. They say All ALias are the greatest and I can see why.

I'm gonna shut my mounth now and enjoy the AA site. NIce to meet you guys.

Hei Marie,

I really :confused: REAlly like your moving picture (that thing with only Vaughn & Syd on it). Did you make it all by yourself? How did you do it? And what does it call? (Sig?)

I know it sounds dumb :blink: of me, but it's my first time doing this.

P.S.:I LOVE PARIS (I've been in France a lot and I luv the country)

Salut!!! :P

Hey and :welcome: to AA!

It's called a banner and it's place is in your sig :P You have to have a certain program to make your own. But there is a place here at AA which is in Fan Creations-Fan Media. You can request what type of banner you want and what you want it to say, or even give them pictures that you want in it ;)

If you have any other questions you can PM me at any time! Have fun at AA!

THANX Brooke! You roX, girl! :cool:

Now, I get it. Banner = moving pic. Sig = place of the banner. Because of you, I'm smarter now. :blink: >>>>> :rolleyes:

Can I make a banner on 'Photo Shop'? Never mind I ask it in Fan Creations forum.
Thanx again for the great tip.

Anduuhh... I've been reading what your interests are and WHAT a Lot entertainment things. THese things are very cool though.

^_^

Hi starrynic and sure, I am having fun in here. By the way, NICE ^_^ banner.
Yeah I've been practicing the new words I've learn.

Last Year, I went on vacation in Singapore. There's great stuff and I like the underground metro (I still have the tickets in my pocket).

luv^-^alias said:
Hi starrynic and sure, I am having fun in here. By the way, NICE  ^_^ banner.
Yeah I've been practicing the new words I've learn.

Last Year, I went on vacation in Singapore. There's great stuff and I like the underground metro (I still have the tickets in my pocket).

[post="1109054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi luv^-^alias!

glad you're having fun here and had fun last year in Singapore! and oh yeah the pic of your avartar is my fave pic of Jen and Mike together...don't they look soooo into each other? :love:

^_^

starrynic said:
Hi luv^-^alias!

glad you're having fun here and had fun last year in Singapore! and oh yeah the pic of your avartar is my fave pic of Jen and Mike together...don't they look soooo into each other? :love:

^_^
[post="1110556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

al]Yup, they're sooo cute together ^_^ . I wish I was Jen in this pic, I'm so jealous...

Back