Friends on Jay Leno???

jems

michael's widow in mourning
Hey guys in the US

so i heard from Matthew Perry when he was on Leno that all the cast are watching the finale live on Jay Leno and then doing some HUGE interview!!! can anyone confirn this - AND - does anyone know if it will be on in the UK OR does anyone know of any Friends sites like alias media where you can download tv progs??? cos if they are all on - i NEED to see it!!!

They've been running the promos for about a week now. All 6 of them are going to be on Leno that night of the finale. I don't know about them watching it with him, but I don't doubt it.

I can't wait to see it.

As far as it airing in the UK, I wouldn't be able to tell you...Sorry :(

What I have heard is that it's a live interview with all six of them on the set with Jay. I dunno if they are watching it together either, but I'd say probably since they would all be in the same place. :D

Jems, if you have FTN it should be on at 10pm in the uk this Friday. I know its freeview channel 20 and i think its on sky aswell. Jay Leno is shown the day after in the UK so if it's on in the US on Thursday it should be on in the UK on the Friday. I hope so anyway cause im really looking forward to it. I have to record it and not watch it though cause i don't want the end spoilt.

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
Jems, if you have FTN it should be on at 10pm in the uk this Friday. I know its freeview channel 20 and i think its on sky aswell. Jay Leno is shown the day after in the UK so if it's on in the US on Thursday it should be on in the UK on the Friday. I hope so anyway cause im really looking forward to it. I have to record it and not watch it though cause i don't want the end spoilt.
OMG you are my saviour. i mean - Eva was already my saviour cos she agreed to record it and send it to me (thankies so much eva!!!!!!!!!!! :kissme:smiley: but if it is on here - :woot: :woot: :woot: i knew we got Leno soon aftr but i wasn't sure when. thanks so much Emma. :happydance: The great thing is a am having the finale party on friday so now we can watch the finale and then watch the cast on Leno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

so excited - but so sad!! (n)

thanks though guys for all the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)

Now I'm all types of confused...On the radio and the promos on tv they say that Jay is on the Friends set with "one last interview with the whole cast" or something like that.

But the Friends set was dismantled a while ago.

GRRR

LOL

Back