Friends - Season Premiere

Chanel

Cadet
I thoguth that this as well as will and grace was a very great premiere. Monicas hari!! LOl! he getting stuck on the shower.. hehe! :lol: rachel looking for joey! HEHE!!! it was so funny!!!!!! and the whole..

"You can always just say ,'I'm so sry'" LOL!! (y)

OMG it was sooo great!

My neighbors probably think I'm a freak 'cause I bursting into peels of laughter, and I live alone.

I was so pleased with the Friends premiere. It's been a long time since they have had an episode that made me laugh so much. Glad to see they are going out with a bang. I can't imagine Thurs. nights w/o Friends next season. :(

yeah it was good but im not likin the whole joey and rachel thing!! they just dont have the chemistry!!

Existentialist said:
My neighbors probably think I'm a freak 'cause I bursting into peels of laughter, and I live alone.
We had four people in a dorm room, singing along to the theme, and laughing hysterically. I'm sure our entire floor thinks we're crazy. ;)

I really enjoyed ths episode! I'm really curious to see where the Joey and Rachel thing goes. It's unlikely to last long, because of his spin off, but who knows what the writers have in store for us? I'd really like to see Ross and Rachel together in the end, but I know there's a lot of people out there who prefer Rachel and Joey.

I'm also glad that we actually got to see Emma! Judging from the amount of times we've seen her, Ross and Rachel are extremely neglectful parents! ;)

I think this season got off to a great start, though I'm still sad that it's the last season.

Haha, we did that my freshman year in the dorms too! We'd all cram into one room... like 8 or 9 of us (girls and guys), and be loud and silly. I'm sure the rest of the dorm was like "uh..."

Yeah, last year we had Friends marathons every Sunday...so far, we haven't had a chance to do that yet this year (we've been watching Buffy and Angel. Homework? What homework? :P), but I'm sure we'll get to it eventually. But we always make time for new episodes! :D

i was awtching with my best friend alex, and my mom and da. it was so funny... i think joey and rachel have lots of chemistry

Hm...Rachel and Joey have chemistry, but I still prefer Ross and Rachel. (What can I say? I'm stubborn! :D) Joey and Rachel almost seem too alike to me, if you know what I mean. But then I guess you could make the opposite argument that Ross and Rachel are two different!

Actually, my favorite couple has always been Chandler and Monica. :smiley:

I loved the premiere! It was so funny and I'm glad that Rachel and Joey are finally getting together. I think they make a better pair than Rachel and Ross.

it was pretty funny, but i got to admit i think it was funnier before. maybe its not that bad that this is the last season?

In Australia, we are just about to see the season finale on Monday 6th Oct - TO In Barbados part 2. Very exciting!

We usually get the new season (which is going to be the last :( :( :( ) in February because that is when the new ratings season starts.

Good to hear that it is a funny episode! Can't wait!!!

Kelly

I loved it and Monica's hair was terrible and the pert where she was singing that song and swinging her corn rows in chandler's face that was so funny. The part also in the season finally omg when joey said "you don't have a t.v then what does all you furniture point too" i couldn't stop laughing

Back