Friends sometimes become so much more

yeah i think you are because your 19 in december and im 19 in april........so i think you are the oldest........its all good though

hi to the usuals.........

yep angel ur defantly the oldest
i am 12.02.89 ;)
when we meet her we shall always treat her like the old bitty she is :angelic:
luv ya

... hi the usual lot.......

i am trying to update but i am swamped with school work too (all my subjects r doing theory n cw) n i keep on getting ill
i have a chem assesed practical tomos YAY *hang me please*
oh i have found the best book its by a pycologist and its called Survival of the Prettiest i find it fasinating n brilliant cos it proves everything i believe right as well as fun facts like it only takes 150 msec for someone to judge the attractiveness of someone with the same result if they had longer to look ^_^ seee usless felgercarb i love it
i have ordered it from amazon cos i have read part of it but i have to give it back tomos
talk to u all soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

interesting ^^^^^^^ havent got a clue what yah tallking about,,,

i just wanted to post somethink.......

hay me and angel fan fic is doing well......

hi to the usual lot

i know 19 readers already!!!!!!!!! im shocked...have u u2 (dandan and chicetepee) been doing some serious promoting or is it just luck??? Cause i am seriously shocked.

Hey gertie, i was thinking should we post a spoiler on Wednesday?
What do u 2 reakon?

Hope all your school work goes well.i totally know what you mean about being swamped with work!i am 2. I have psychology coursework to get done and I cant make myself do it nor ca I do homowork and im still swamped with work!!! It’s insane

p.s I just realised that Im not the oldest gertie is cause im going to be 18 in december not 19!!!!!! Haha im not the old biddy gertie is :P and dandan is the baby :P
anyway hope u all are good.

Looking forward to the update from u claire

p.p.s anyone spoken to dandan lately?

p.p.p.s i blame all my typos etc on being overworkd!!!!!!!!

hi im here stilll alive and missing you all
angel i hadnt promoted but i did start today look at my siggy its clickable lol

well guess what im the baby great....well that means u canall take me out places and i think im the only one not fromthe uk hahaha i guess ill just have to move
lol

guess what i got kicked outta 2 uni's today YAY <--saracim
im shattered stupid dumbass eacher that hates me
*sigh* off to go re-evaluate my options

what happened to get u kicked out of two unis???
how r u??
hey usual lot
mmmmm don't worry gertie am just spaced but chatty
bad cambination
oh n dani yep u have to move here we have gertie, angel n i here :angelic:
i a trying to update i swear
i kinda wannna have it on the next page but i am pretty sure we ill be past that by the time the chaps finnished

how u all doin???
angel i know exactly how u feel i haven't done really anything but i can't get started or seem to da anything else
it sucks
oh n u guys fic is doing really well
n i have just remembered i got distracted n didn't pm my pm list for ya off to do it i'll be it it is the allalias one so its smaller than the sd-1 but yes advertising i am on it

awwwwww thankx to both of you!!!

glad to see im not the only one having a crappy time!!!!! it seems like all four of us are drowing in life!!!!!!

i'd love to say more but i havnt got the time or energy
(n) (n) (n) :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel:
i swear i dont mean to neglect you all i just can't control it

hope ur all good!!!!

looking forward to the update claire but no pressure i swear...from me n e way

awww good luck dandan with the job and forget those uni's it's their loss not urs !!!!!

and gertie hope all goes well with the work and ur room mate

tc and bs ppl

on this thread there is:
angels_fire_88 has 208 replies
Chicketepee - 156
dandan - 114
syd-157 - 68

lol we talk a lot on this fic

hope u get some rest angle
i had today off n slept till 12 :Pinch:

on this thread there is:
angels_fire_88 has 208 replies
Chicketepee - 156
dandan - 114
syd-157 - 68

lol we talk a lot on this fic

hope u get some rest angle
i had today off n slept till 12 :Pinch:

lol wow sleeping till 12 sounds sooooooooo heavenly!!!!!!

omg should i be embraased by the 208 i mean 209 now? btw hope u didn't get in toruble for it did u :hide: :thinking:

hi all yah....i thinking to we should give a few spoilers too....

and hay im not an oldie am i? only kidding..........ohhh and that thing with my room mate she is annoying because she dosent like alias and everytime she see me on here she says im a geek...which i dont think im not.....

anyway luv yah all

awwwwwwwwwwww poor gertie
yep welcome to the life of geekisme

no i didn't get in trouble i was just seeing the number of ppl who had replyed n found it funney lol
n no not embaressed except ur obsession maybe ^_^

hey usual lot love u all xXx

i dont think it actually all about alias why we all talk i think is more to do with.....talking to someone new that is not your mate from home of who you dont know....

lol now im corcerned...whats my obsession...or which one are u refering to?

and i agree with gertie it's talking to someone new who u share atleast one thing in common with!

alright im going back to sleep in a sec... i feel asleep really awkardly coz i was exhausted like an hour ago and now im all achey (n) lol is that a word??????

hope u all good

i feel asleep last night with all my clothing on....

and you never beleve it but i have work a 2 am untill 10 am i work nights ,tomorrow,and saturday
i have a pice of advice never work at tesco

tescos is a shop that sells food like budgens or safway
yep aa is back n i have 9 pms :D
n i agree ppl u don't know from ur life n who have somin in common with, also u trust em a lot more cos its kinda safer cos if its another way you actually have to talk to them face to face to tell em stuff n thats more unnerving easier to tell ppl stuff over the net if u just know em over the net

n angle just ur general obcessions their all good

gertie i hope u get some rest n they sound very crule working hours

n dani u know i want u to sleep

hey the usual lot

n fox cannada i am trying i will try n update b4 i go away on hol on the 1st of august but iam really busy n lacking inspiration at the mo
thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for ur intrest tho

hey claire
hey everyone aka the ususals
missing you all tonnes
i hope everyobes havin funn with life and smilin and donnt forget BUG all FF writers we know
so basically everyone here
claire holidays soon how excitin
well take care i need to go do some hw i gotta improve my grades DAmnit
cya all

hey claire
hey everyone aka the ususals
missing you all tonnes
i hope everyobes havin funn with life and smilin and donnt forget BUG all FF writers we know
so basically everyone here
claire holidays soon how excitin
well take care i need to go do some hw i gotta improve my grades DAmnit
cya all

hey dani
ur all chipper i love it
missing u tons too
mmmmmmmmmm holidays oh yeah just so u know its hotter in england now than in ibitha or the canary islands :cool:
love u
ur very good doing hw look at u
take care
be safe
XXXXX

hey usual lot
xXx

luv Chicketepee ^_^

Back