Friends Thread

:rolleyes: Ok I started a thread called Friends Forever But I wanna to start a thread so that anyone can posy anythingthey wanna about friends. This is dedicate to Jo who is alive and well! :angelic:

friends are ppl who are always there for you, whether you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to rant to!
i love this board so much becuase of the friends i have made through here!its great knowing you can come here and just act like your odd self and know that other ppl will be nice to you and act the same way!some of you guys i dont know what i would do without!!honestly!

in the "real" world, i have just a small group of friends but they are awesome!they are always there for me and id rather have a small group that is tight-kint and know each other so well then knowing and having five million friends!

Gee, thanks Asha! Hmmm, well, I think I'll just thank Erica, Siri, Vicki, Sunfire, Irina, and Anneka for listening to my problems and for being the people they are. And you of course!! One of the nicest people I know, and one of the few people I have so much in common with!!! Oh yeah, and I can't forget Mo! It'd be so awesome if you moved out to Scottsdale!!!! I'd say something about my friends offline, but I couldn't even begin to say how great they are. I just hope that the time we have left together are truely wonderful and when they leave this earth, I hope they'll know how much I'll miss them. And A56!!!! You're there to listen, and I love talking to you! We can relate in ways that no one else can, and it's nice to know (although I can't say I'm happy about it) that somenoe knows what I go through. Anyways, just wanted to thank you all for being my friends! And if what they say about friends is real, that you're friends represent who you are and make up who you are, then I must say that I'm a pretty crazy person, LMAO!!!

I know what you mean Vicki!! In the real world, or so they call it, I don't have many friends, but the ones I do, we're really close, and we act so wild and crazy. But there's just one downside, they don't realize I have a serious side to myself too, I mean, they think I'm some person who doesn't cry, who has a perfect life. And I do NOT have the perfect life. It's rather ironic though, the people I like to talk to the most, the people I trust the most, are the people on here, the one place where you can't really trust anyone.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
And if what they say about friends is real, that you're friends represent who you are and make up who you are, then I must say that I'm a pretty crazy person, LMAO!!!
LOL!!!i know, we are pretty crazy!and i know what you mean about the ppl on the internet!i talk to you guys so much and you guys are great friends!i mean i dont know what im going to do when im on vacation!i wont be able to talk to any of you guys, no mommy!no daughter and no grandbaby! ^_^ (wow see there, now thats crazy so you are pretty crazy jo!!LOL!! :P )

ooo OK UM THERE ARE SO MANY... Siri, vicki, erika, jo, pasta sauce, sunfire, Kate Jones, marshallovr... And like everyone else on here. Thank you guys for being such great friends and always there like 24 hours a day lol... I dunno what to say... hwat would I do w/o you guys!!!!

Victoria King said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
And if what they say about friends is real, that you're friends represent who you are and make up who you are, then I must say that I'm a pretty crazy person, LMAO!!!
LOL!!!i know, we are pretty crazy!and i know what you mean about the ppl on the internet!i talk to you guys so much and you guys are great friends!i mean i dont know what im going to do when im on vacation!i wont be able to talk to any of you guys, no mommy!no daughter and no grandbaby! ^_^ (wow see there, now thats crazy so you are pretty crazy jo!!LOL!! :P )
LMAO!!! I was telling my friend about my family tree, she's so jealous now!!! She wants Sunfire to be her mom (My friend is Irish too, LMAO! I know a lot of Irish people!) and she wants to live in a sardine can next to her and do the river dance with the wee people! LMAO!!! I told her I'd ask, but beware of the oddity of us all, rolftomatoes!!! :lol:

omg this thread is so wonderful!!! I have so many friends on here, more than i do in real life :blush: Whenever I'm sad or mad or whatever I come on here and everyone makes me feel better :smiley:

SiriCerasi said:
omg this thread is so wonderful!!! I have so many friends on here, more than i do in real life :blush: Whenever I'm sad or mad or whatever I come on here and everyone makes me feel better :smiley:
THat's only because you have two friends at school :lol:

The people on here are all so different from my friends.
Most of my frineds are boys like me who are perverted (i'm not, they are) and talk about way different things then everyone here.

turnipcouch134 said:
SiriCerasi said:
THat's only because you have two friends at school :lol:
eh shut up :angry: :lol:

well it is kinda true... anneka and kate if she still likes me :thinking:

Hey, it's not like having two friends at school is a bad thing. I only have one friend at school, the other one lives a house away from me. She gives me food ^_^ she's so nice.

Back