Friends: Will & Vaughn

Yeah, poor him. He loves her, but she loves another. Hey! It's kinda like a 70's love song. I love her...but she loves another...
:blush:
Don't mind me...

Hi I'm Charly and I think that Vaughn and Sydney should for sure get together. But I don't think that it should nessesarly happen RIGHT now. Vaughn is a really great guy and Sydney deserves a "good" guy. They totally go together and are made for each other.

I think that when Will and Vaughn first met, they didn't really like eachother. But once they kinda got to know eachother they started being nicer, sorta building a friendship. You can see that they are still uncomfortable around eachother. And WHEN something happens between Syd and Vaughn, Will will probably just be MORE uncomfortable around Vaughn and jealous. Course I think since the bar scene, I think Will got the picture that something is going on between Syd and Vaughn, well you know what I mean. So it's going good so far, but later it might fall apart.

I think they will get along, they seem to me like football buddies, ya know? I also think that Will will be a messanger to Syd. If Vaughn says anything to Will about Syd, Will shall tell Syd. And Vice versa.

i think syds friendship with will is getting better she is able to tell him alot more now. But she is getting alot more closer to Vaughn and can totally tell she likes him yay.

IluvVaughn13 said:
i think syds friendship with will is getting better she is able to tell him alot more now. But she is getting alot more closer to Vaughn and can totally tell she likes him yay.
u don't sound too enthusiastic. "yay."

FABULOUS DAHLING! Did everyone enjoy Will's protective side in "Higher Echelon" last night? Go Will, go Will! I'm actually very proud of him.

i think that will and vaughn will begin to have a pretty good friendship and everything but it might be a little rocky when syd and vaughn go out bcuz will kinda has feelings for syd and all.

Now that Will knows about Syd's crush, he'll def be hurt, but at least he's using his powers for good and being brotherly to Sydney and protecting her. With Vaughn, Will will have several awkward moments with him, I feel...

Back