friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Feb 7 2004, 10:59 PM']:woot: I have friends at AA now too :woot:[/quote]
COULD YOU BE MY FRIEND?? :woot: cuz i think ur awesome :lol: ;)

eh well i dont have many friends on aa anymore.. not really close people. at one time i had.. like how many.. *counts* SKWM.. ... eh i used to have like um 6 real close friends on aa.. but well.. now i dont have any anymore. -_- but yea i still have friends here.. just havent known them as long

Betha Bristow said:
[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Feb 7 2004, 10:59 PM'] :woot: I have friends at AA now too :woot:
COULD YOU BE MY FRIEND?? :woot: cuz i think ur awesome :lol: ;)

eh well i dont have many friends on aa anymore.. not really close people. at one time i had.. like how many.. *counts* SKWM.. ... eh i used to have like um 6 real close friends on aa.. but well.. now i dont have any anymore. -_- but yea i still have friends here.. just havent known them as long [/quote]
OH! Betha I'll be your friend!!!!!

hehe thanks you guys 🦋 i feel all fuzzy inside :blink: :lol: havent felt that all week

oh and kidney! ur sig! ee me and my mother used to be OBSESSED with xena! she rocks

[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Feb 7 2004, 11:50 PM'][quote name='Betha Bristow' date='Feb 7 2004, 10:46 PM'] oh and kidney! ur sig! ee me and my mother used to be OBSESSED with xena! she rocks[/quote]
Wooohooo!!!! Xena's the best!

I wanna see Xena vs. Sydney :woot: okay, now i'm just really over tired :yikes: :happydance: [/quote]
then i wouldnt know who to go for! they both kick ass

Betha Bristow said:
[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Feb 7 2004, 11:50 PM'] [quote name='Betha Bristow' date='Feb 7 2004, 10:46 PM'] oh and kidney! ur sig! ee me and my mother used to be OBSESSED with xena! she rocks

I wanna see Xena vs. Sydney :woot: okay, now i'm just really over tired :yikes: :happydance: [/quote]
then i wouldnt know who to go for! they both kick ass [/quote]
my point exactly ;) :D

Sydney said:
Betha Bristow said:
oh and kidney! ur sig! ee me and my mother used to be OBSESSED with xena! she rocks

I wanna see Xena vs. Sydney :woot: okay, now i'm just really over tired :yikes: :happydance:
then i wouldnt know who to go for! they both kick ass [/quote]
my point exactly ;) :D [/quote]
as much as alias rocks, id think i would go for xena :woot: :happydance:

o felgercarb someone's going to kill me now :Paranoid:

Betha Bristow said:
Sydney said:
Betha Bristow said:

I wanna see Xena vs. Sydney :woot: okay, now i'm just really over tired :yikes: :happydance:
then i wouldnt know who to go for! they both kick ass
my point exactly ;) :D [/quote]
as much as alias rocks, id think i would go for xena :woot: :happydance:

o felgercarb someone's going to kill me now :Paranoid: [/quote]
Did someone call me? Hehe j/k :P

Itz the MT said:
And who hates me here?

you?

good ;)

Judge a man by his enemies, not by his friends. You can spend all your life getting everyone to like you, but if they're scared of you.. it's just as effective.
i could say i prolly want me enemies even closer than my friends

just to be safe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back