friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pm Jo, Adriana, quietgirl, and Kylo...then i consider sunfire, vikki, siri, crazy spinster....really good friends as well...even though we dont pm each other hehe...theres like a million more! I love you guys! I have better friends on this website then i do in real life lol! You guys are 10 times more fun!!

SydB_JenG said:
I pm Jo, Adriana, quietgirl, and Kylo...then i consider sunfire, vikki, siri, crazy spinster....really good friends as well...even though we dont pm each other hehe...theres like a million more! I love you guys! I have better friends on this website then i do in real life lol! You guys are 10 times more fun!!
The best part of being friends with you guys, even though most of us don't know each other personally ... is that feeling like when you are not on-line, and you ask yourself ...

"I wonder what they are doing now?What they are talking about?"

And then you come on here, and every body is having fun ... well, most of the time ... anyways ... :lol:

I'm always like this, well when I have my multiple personality change it's different, but I'm mostly like this, too bad I couldn't get my school friends on here

I PM with SydneyandVaughn (i return the compliment !)
I email with M6Z, xoxilovevaughnxox and bondgal2007.

I love you all !!!!!!

sniffle sniffle I only usually PM AngetNicBristow, but no one else Pms me sniffle sniffle and if yall only knew I talk to anything that will talk to me back, we'll except that one time when I talked to my dog cuz I was bored and I wanted to talk...lol now yall think I'm insane...oh well if ya want to know me then PM me cuz I'm very talkive as u can see!!

~KM

I can be every1's friend!!!!

SpyGurl001 said:
sniffle sniffle I only usually PM AngetNicBristow, but no one else Pms me sniffle sniffle and if yall only knew I talk to anything that will talk to me back, we'll except that one time when I talked to my dog cuz I was bored and I wanted to talk...lol now yall think I'm insane...oh well if ya want to know me then PM me cuz I'm very talkive as u can see!!

~KM

I can be every1's friend!!!!
They think your insane, look at me, lol

Dark Wiccan said:
I'm always like this, well when I have my multiple personality change it's different, but I'm mostly like this, too bad I couldn't get my school friends on here
LMAO :lol:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back