friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Wiccan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
sniffle sniffle I only usually PM AngetNicBristow, but no one else Pms me sniffle sniffle and if yall only knew I talk to anything that will talk to me back, we'll except that one time when I talked to my dog cuz I was bored and I wanted to talk...lol now yall think I'm insane...oh well if ya want to know me then PM me cuz I'm very talkive as u can see!!

~KM

I can be every1's friend!!!!
They think your insane, look at me, lol
I can't look at you! LoL!! oh well I know I'm insane thats my wonderful flair or flaw however u look at it!

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
Dark Wiccan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
sniffle sniffle I only usually PM AngetNicBristow, but no one else Pms me sniffle sniffle and if yall only knew I talk to anything that will talk to me back, we'll except that one time when I talked to my dog cuz I was bored and I wanted to talk...lol now yall think I'm insane...oh well if ya want to know me then PM me cuz I'm very talkive as u can see!!

~KM

I can be every1's friend!!!!
They think your insane, look at me, lol
I can't look at you! LoL!! oh well I know I'm insane thats my wonderful flair or flaw however u look at it!

~KM
I'M DAMN PROUD TO BELONG IN A PADDED ROOM!!!! SO SHOULD YOU!!!!

I'll PM you SpyGurl!! You seem really fun! Ive always thought that! And I forgot Alias_Gay...haha you're awesome! you crack me up...you're a friend too...

SydB_JenG said:
I'll PM you SpyGurl!! You seem really fun! Ive always thought that! And I forgot Alias_Gay...haha you're awesome! you crack me up...you're a friend too...
U 2 ...

You know ... creativity is great ... especially for a "nut" ;)

SydB_JenG said:
wow ppl think I fun!! I'll PM you back Mo!!

~KM

i talk to a ton of people... tons! there are some many people who ive met, and i ve never seen... actaully i dont know anyone on here! Well actually im gettting to now people but not personally or in person. i talk to sarah, iluvvaughn13, iLo3vAuGhn, sophie, siri... well absically a lot.. and im forgetting a ton of peeps!

I have a list of friends.
Let me think...
Kara, Jo, Mo, Wikky, Sunfire, lauren, and more. Too tired to think constructivley now.

I sure do know yall are!! he he Alias_Gay, SydB_JenG and Sophie are all great!! :smiley: he he they r my friends!

~KM

anyone else is welcomed to be my friend lol!! Pm at your own risk

i talk to sunfire alot shes really nice and funny lots in common!, and jo (my fellow prophacy child! LMAO!) we all love jo! hahaha she cracks me up!, i talk to wikky alot too we have lotz in common and hes cool. Mo is sooo funny! shes great! i don't know alot of people, so please PM me! :smiley:

wow dontfrostdapie THANX! hehe! I think you're cool too! i think ive talked to you in a spy chatroom once...lol...i think it was you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back