friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donfrostdapie, I talk to her a lot Reallly nice and sweeet Jo AHHHH My PM buddy!!!!!! She is the best!!!!!! And she is my crime fighting side kick daughter who protects me! and MO!!!! she is soooo funny and vikki my mom! she rocks and Seri and kate and Irina my g-ma! LMAO and ahhh the list goes on Aliashombre, dark wiccan ( I am supposedly his hero and I signed his lazy boy) iluvvaughn and Sarah and *cant breath*

and then theres the adminstrors Charlie, Tommy, Jonathen and Joe ( Who lives in the same state as me) I find that neat since NO ONE else here does
And alias elle and aliasALIAS and ( I neeed to catch my breath) And everyone else you are all great ( Wow I feel like I just won an emmy) LMAO :smiley:

yeah! i think everyone has very cool opinions! i love hearing all the different views! and i really like the scary dreams posts! hahahaha those are great!

dontfrostdapie said:
yeah! i think everyone has very cool opinions! i love hearing all the different views! and i really like the scary dreams posts! hahahaha those are great!
I am probably famous for those, EVIL CHEESEPUFF!!!

Sunfire_77 said:
Donfrostdapie, I talk to her a lot Reallly nice and sweeet Jo AHHHH My PM buddy!!!!!! She is the best!!!!!! And she is my crime fighting side kick daughter who protects me! and MO!!!! she is soooo funny and vikki my mom! she rocks and Seri and kate and Irina my g-ma! LMAO and ahhh the list goes on Aliashombre, dark wiccan ( I am supposedly his hero and I signed his lazy boy) iluvvaughn and Sarah and *cant breath*

and then theres the adminstrors Charlie, Tommy, Jonathen and Joe ( Who lives in the same state as me) I find that neat since NO ONE else here does
And alias elle and aliasALIAS and ( I neeed to catch my breath) And everyone else you are all great ( Wow I feel like I just won an emmy) LMAO :smiley:
So you livein nebraska?

I guess i have friends on here whom i've never met (well considering there's this huge volume of water separating us, no wonder) sometimes i PM with Flames24, but i can tell y'all are fun, funny and cool, hehe im usually on here at irregular hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back