Friends

23280-f496cm9enuEsZkSPzCwnTESEK5s.jpg

Title: Friends

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 1994-09-22

Creator: Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

Overview: Friends is an American television sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends in their 20s and 30s who live in Manhattan, New York City. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Kauffman, and Crane.

Yoop, the 10th season will be the last of friends.
On the one hand its sad, but on the other every great show must find a great end, and i hope they make it right, cause i like the end of season 9.

Racbel and Joey for ever :D

Yup, this fall season is the last season of the show. Actually, they were originally going to end after this past year's season, but all the actors got convinced to stay one extra season.

i love friends i have been watching the show ever since it came out they are just funny people who really have great chemistry together and i think that its just a great show :smiley: and i just love pheobe she so funny :smiley:

ya i think it is going to be the last season but think about how far all the cast and the show its self has come i can't wait to see the last season because u know it will be good.
but that season finally and monica's hair ( love it ) but i can't wait to see if rachel and joey get together.

i've been watching friends since season 5 or so, and i think it's still great. I think it's a good time to finish, though. It was my fave show til Alias came along! hee!!

Ack! No Joey and Rachel....I just couldn't handle the season finale.

I truly hope it's Ross and Rachel...at least for the final ep!

Friends I think is different from other comedies it just has different humor for example they tease joey about his blankness and u know ross about his work or his marriages and they do the funniest things that just don't make since at first but later after u watched u r like ohhhhhhhhhh and r like haha u know :D

aliasdancer said:
Friends I think is different from other comedies it just has different humor for example they tease joey about his blankness and u know ross about his work or his marriages and they do the funniest things that just don't make since at first but later after u watched u r like ohhhhhhhhhh and r like haha u know :D
yeah, you're right !

In france, we also heard that this 10th season would be the last one....
But I've also heard that there would be less episodes to be aired.....something like 15 instead of 23/24....
Does anyone know anything about that or is it just a rumor? ......
Of course, Joey and Rachel, this just rocks!!!!! I can't stand for the season to start!

yes, I heard it's the last season for friends.. it was postponed and postponed and now it's really going to be the last season. :( but it's great that there were so many seasons for us to enjoy

Joey is getting his own show, as far as I've heard - no other 'Friends' cast members are joining him. It is only Joey. Sorry Joey and Rachel fans . . . I hope this means that Rachel is ending up with Ross!

Back