Friends

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Title: Friends

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 1994-09-22

Creator: Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

Overview: Friends is an American television sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends in their 20s and 30s who live in Manhattan, New York City. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Kauffman, and Crane.
Friends

Friends is a very, very funny show, although Alias and The Simpsons still rank one and two on my list. But Friends is becoming a bit too trendy for me.

friends is really hilarious... i like alias for how it intrigues me, but friends is just funny. very inappropriate, but so is TV

Joey: "You're never going to be 'just anyone' to Rach"
Ross: "Hey Joey, you finally used it (the quote/unquote expression) right!
Joey:" 'Thanks' " :lol:

LOL, that's funny! I haven't seen the show lately. But I remember watching it in season 2 and thinking Rachel just wasn't as pretty as everyone said. I mean, I think she is a nice looking girl, but Jennifer Aniston doesn't do it for me....

Friends. I love that show But not as much as alias alias is like soooooooo#1. I love Joey omg joey is so funny. He cracks me up. :smiley:

the episode that just passed was sooo funny!

Chandler: Cheese, it's milk that you chew.
Crackers, becuase cheese needs a buddy.
Pants, like shorts, but longer.

Monica: Oh! I got one. Socks, becasue your family deserves the best.

Chandler: Monica, leave it to the pros.

Monica: Marriage, not for everybody.

(Later at the interview)

Chandler: (picks up a bagel and a donut) Bagels and donuts are round food for every mood.

Interviewer (friend of Monica's): Monica warned me you might do that.

:lol:

I LUV FRIENDS SOOOO MUCH! its hilarious! there is a guarantee laugh for every ep! If i don't laugh during an episode there is a very strong possibility that i'm dead!~lol~i just luv that show!

I love Friends! I couldn't believe it in the last ep that Rachel has never changed a "code brown" diaper!

lol I like how joey is slow lol. The ep where they go into Richard's apartment is one of my favorites.
"Get there faster!" -Chandler to Joey.

sugababyboo said:
lol I like how joey is slow lol. The ep where they go into Richard's apartment is one of my favorites.
"Get there faster!" -Chandler to Joey.
I know! I like when Joey is dating Ursala and says he's taking her out on her birthday, and they tell him Phoebe's b-day is the same day, and Joey's like, "what are the chances of that," and everyone just sits and watches him, waiting for him to figure it out!

I think friends is the best show in the world! I think that Joey and Rachel should get together rather then Ross and Rachel. I think Joey is soo CUTE! :smiley: :cool: :cool: :cool: Ross doesnt know how to keep his relationships active!

the_alliance said:
the episode that just passed was sooo funny!

Chandler: Cheese, it's milk that you chew.
Crackers, becuase cheese needs a buddy.
Pants, like shorts, but longer.

Monica: Oh! I got one. Socks, becasue your family deserves the best.

Chandler: Monica, leave it to the pros.

Monica: Marriage, not for everybody.

(Later at the interview)

Chandler: (picks up a bagel and a donut) Bagels and donuts are round food for every mood.

Interviewer (friend of Monica's): Monica warned me you might do that.

:lol:
I LOVE that episode!!! It was hilarious!! :lol:

we have 2 reruns everyday....I can always get my friends fix!

I liked Chandler's ad for the rollar shoes!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Back