From Birthdays to Wedding Days...

I am so glad you wrote that story. I needed it after last night! I liked the idea that Irina really couldn't leave her family. So there she is, helping Syd with the baby who won't stop crying, so cute. Scaring Vaughn to death too. Poor Vaughn.
Thanks for the PM

:D Ooh I loved this story. Too bad its just a one parter, it would be great as a series. Deep down Vaughn has never liked Irina. But hey at least he can handle her watching Rebecca. The turmoil between them is great. And Jack and Irina are back together. AWESOME STORY.

SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!
You continue to amaze me!
Everytime!
You're awesome!
That was so good!
I am glad you left out the cliffhanger!

In regards to last nights epi. I am soooo going to love all the speculation that goes on this summer. Then I can't wait to see how JJ answers it.

Now, for this one-parter:

I loved it. Jack insisting on wearing shoes while everyone else went bare-footed.
I can commiserate with Sydney on a crying baby. My daughter was born crying and cried for 4 years (or so it seemed). To this day, I don't know how we had a son 13 months later since I was always in the baby's room. I crying baby can bring you to tears. It was very understanding of Sydney to let Vaughn sleep at Nadia and Weiss's place.

Thanks for writing this.

Aw, cute. Vaughn wasn't there though. That just makes me want to strangle him, but I guess I understand, lol.

Irina is back & good again :smiley:

xo laur :Prop:

That was such a beautiful fic. They all make such a beautiful family. Too bad its a one parter.

Thanks for the pm.

Owww....That was good...I would have liked it if the show had ended like that on Alias...

With them happy for once...because that ending is BS...

JANET!!! I loved that. It's so good to read a Irina story thingy. It's really hard to explain for some reason. Anyways, I loved it! I haven't read one of your stories in forever!!! It was just really nice to read something like that again. See ya round!

LOVED IT!

“If you two run off and get married there for denying us, the people who love you, the joy of seeing you two crazy kids get married after like forty seven years I’ll kill you both, seriously.

Hahaha i love Weiss! lol

Awesome fic

Aly xx :angelnot:

That was great. I'm glad that Irina decided to stay, and that they are building a life as a family even though it can get crazy. If you change your mind and decide to continue pm me please...

Back